Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well they said that mothra rodan and king ghidorah are planned as well. Im pretty excited

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

They've been planned since SDCC 2014, expectation was to see them introduced over Godzilla 2 and 3 and I liked that idea, it felt like they were building a 3 part story and the other foes would be introduced in ways to build towards a great finale, but the new announcement almost makes it sound like Toho's monster franchise with no end planned and just a series of monster films, but I don't know if the writing will be there to make a collection of individual movies work. It actually sounds almost like a mix of Marvel's MCU and Toho's original Godzilla series.

New 2014 Godzilla xplus. So thats what happened to the roaring sculpt. I think...I think I'm gonna get this one. I love the blue fins

ex02.jpg

??30cm???? GODZILLA ???(2014) ????Ver.?????? | ????????? | ???????????

Yup I like this one.glad I held off.blue fin is really cool and in some ways unique to other x plus

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

does anyone know when u pre order on the rivc boy website if they take money upfront or they email you to pay once item arrives at their warehouse?.thanks

and how the heck do i register to check out cuz when i select my state its all in japanese my pc cant translate those lol

That new XM Plus looks nice! Between that, my vinyl BioGoji, the SS maquette, hopefully the new SS statue, I'll have a small-but-sweet Godzilla collection for the waist-high bookshelf I'll be putting between some tall shelves in my office. Definitely adding it to the list.

If you notice in that article, it says near the bottom that the promised 12 Diamond reissues had been taken away and that only 5 were being issued intsead, but they would all come with modified sculpts. Aren't there at least 8 up for pre-order right now, none having been modified?

If you notice in that article, it says near the bottom that the promised 12 Diamond reissues had been taken away and that only 5 were being issued intsead, but they would all come with modified sculpts. Aren't there at least 8 up for pre-order right now, none having been modified?
They are talking about the godzillas specifically

dang need room and some pre orders just went through.if anyone interested in a 1 month old x plus 2001 GMK pm me.

Looks like X-Plus may finish the DAM line legitimately. No using the 65 Baragon as a stand in for the 68. It's interesting that you get a forced perspective Varan for those wanting to actually construct a diorama. You don't need a room size display to make him look small in the background. I do think this particular piece is the same one that came with the RIC exclusive Varan. I'd have to grab mine to be sure. So, still need a 68 Rodan and a proper Kumonga (blue eyes, easy switch out).
dam.jpg

Kaiju Addicts just posted an interview with Gee Okamoto of X-Plus, who said that his top picks for upcoming Gigantic Series figures are 54, 62, and 89. I haven't yet felt compelled to buy any of of the Gigantics, but now... I may need to start looking for a bigger apartment.

An Interview with Gee Okamoto and a Peek at What's to Come from X-Plus -
This has really exciting news! Including pacific rim kaiju in development, starting planning on the 91 mechagodzilla and other things we can see in the future!

Back