Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My gamera is here love this thing!!! Here some pics will post video of review in a few days

Attachments

• g1.jpg
    g1.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 166
  • g3.jpg
    g3.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 165
  • g5.jpg
    g5.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 165
It's really cool actually. I swore to only collect the 30 cm line, but with the reissues and King Ghidorah being in 25 cm scale, I figured I'd go for it. Don't regret it at all.

That's a tough one. This 25 cm one comes with Minya and has an interchangeable jaw so he can be displayed with a closed or open mouth. The 30 cm is just as detailed, is one of my favorite 30 cm figures, and is still easy to get, but he doesn't come with a Minya. It's sort of a toss up, I'd say. If you want to get Ghidorah, I'd go with the 25 cm probably, but if you just want a standalone 68 Godzilla the 30 cm is bigger and might have more presence on your shelf. I'll take a couple pics of them together tomorrow for you.

That's a tough one. This 25 cm one comes with Minya and has an interchangeable jaw so he can be displayed with a closed or open mouth. The 30 cm is just as detailed, is one of my favorite 30 cm figures, and is still easy to get, but he doesn't come with a Minya. It's sort of a toss up, I'd say. If you want to get Ghidorah, I'd go with the 25 cm probably, but if you just want a standalone 68 Godzilla the 30 cm is bigger and might have more presence on your shelf. I'll take a couple pics of them together tomorrow for you.

Cool, would love to see a genuine side by side.

But my question was more about your opinion on the figures. To me, seems the 30cm has a bit more "action" to him as he's kind of leaning slightly, in motion. The 25cm is more static in pose. So I kind of was curious what you thought about that.

For me, I'm definitely going 25cm ALL because of Ghidorah. It's just a matter of funding at this point. Ghidorah's out, Godzilla's out, Anguirus coming... and HT just released the Stormtroopers today. :(

Last edited:
Cool, would love to see a genuine side by side.

But my question was more about your opinion on the figures. To me, seems the 30cm has a bit more "action" to him as he's kind of leaning slightly, in motion. The 25cm is more static in pose. So I kind of was curious what you thought about that.

For me, I'm definitely going 25cm ALL because of Ghidorah. It's just a matter of funding at this point. Ghidorah's out, Godzilla's out, Anguirus coming... and HT just released the Stormtroopers today. :(

I like them both almost equally and am a 30 cm figure collector at heart, but I think I might like the 25 cm version a little better. He's got character and the switch out jaw option to give him the closed mouth look is pretty neat.

The regular Stormtroopers are already out? I thought they weren't coming out until August or something.

I don't carehow stupid he looks, I love Minya :lol

tumblr_muf5aefcJq1qbcq3wo1_500.gif

My gamera is here love this thing!!! Here some pics will post video of review in a few days

great pics/pose! :clap

got mine yesterday, so good. really love it. getting the chest all closed up right to minimize gaps took some futzing but other than that damn thing is perfect. :yess:

I like them both almost equally and am a 30 cm figure collector at heart, but I think I might like the 25 cm version a little better. He's got character and the switch out jaw option to give him the closed mouth look is pretty neat.

The regular Stormtroopers are already out? I thought they weren't coming out until August or something.

tumblr_muf5aefcJq1qbcq3wo1_500.gif

Go Minya go!

Here are a few shots of the 25 cm 68 Godzilla with the 30 cm Godzilla I took with my phone. I also took a pic of the both of them with Ghidorah.

AWESOME!

Thanks, Ben! So 30cm is essentially 12" - so a regular 1/6th figure looks like he could climb into the "suit"? 25cm is like 9"+

Ghidodrah and Godzilla together look so friggin' slick. I want these two so bad...

AWESOME!

Thanks, Ben! So 30cm is essentially 12" - so a regular 1/6th figure looks like he could climb into the "suit"? 25cm is like 9"+

Ghidodrah and Godzilla together look so friggin' slick. I want these two so bad...

Yeah. 30 cm ones are about 12", but some are larger and some are smaller and the 25 cm ones are about 10".

The prices of the Godzilla and Minya set on ebay are pretty stupid, in my opinion. I hope you can find a good deal on them.

The prices of the Godzilla and Minya set on ebay are pretty stupid, in my opinion. I hope you can find a good deal on them.

Yeah, me too. I've got the cash ready but I'm looking for a set that's not only in-hand but isn't gouging. I may just have to bite the bullet. Same for Ghidorah.

Ugh -- Stormtroopers or Ghidorah?

Back