Godzilla Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the new Godzilla, has anyone done a large scale bust yet? While I like his newer design, what I really love is his head and face, and a bust of him roaring would be awesome! I have been thinking about sculpting one, but wanted to know if anyone knew of plans to release one.

GAMERA SHIPPED!

tumblr_mkokrxOt7b1s9eruyo1_250.gif

I think the closest you'll come to a bust is the cup topper from Japan which is waist up and pretty small, busts of Godzilla aren't done often, usually full figures. I don't think Diamond is doing the new movie so not much chance for a bust bank.

I think the closest you'll come to a bust is the cup topper from Japan which is waist up and pretty small, busts of Godzilla aren't done often, usually full figures. I don't think Diamond is doing the new movie so not much chance for a bust bank.

Ah, thank you very much! Well, it sounds like I am going to be sculpting my own then!

Please make Gamera 3, please make Gamera 3, please make Gamera 3, please make Gamera 3... And iris!

Please make Gamera 3, please make Gamera 3, please make Gamera 3, please make Gamera 3... And iris!

All I want is nightmare gamera with the white eyes.....the gmk cousin of godzilla!
Well actually all recent versions of gamera......

Godzilla 2000 is a case where suit and maquette are quite different and I really like both. I want SHMA maquette version and I hope for NECA to do the suit, though NECA goes smaller with spines and tails so might be better from SHMA, though more expensive.

I've always loved the more aggressive look of the maquette but I wouldn't turn down a film version.

Back