God of War - Kratos Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've received mine today!!! :hi5:

I was wondering if someone had put it on a acrylic case or something?? I need help!

I've received mine today!!! :hi5:

I was wondering if someone had put it on a acrylic case or something?? I need help!
Congrats. This piece truly rocks. Don't you have a display cabinet somewhere to put him in? If not you can find definitely find an acrylic case that fits for protection. There are plenty of places out there that offer them. Here's an example...

https://www.nicetoys.com/displayboxcasestands.html

looking for a EX :)
Hope you find one. He kicks the highest caliber of ass! I still display him mostly with the non-EX weapons, but like to change them out every now and then. I even like mixing them up together. :)

kratos_01-1.png

just wondering most of your display it with the reg weapon or the claws of hades? not sure to get the reg one or the ex, does the claws of hades make that much different if its displayed

Hello,

Joey / MercWithAMouth. If you have some time to post here maybe you can reply my PM's, I beg you.

I have been waiting a month (since 24th of March) for the Punisher Comiquette I bought from you. I paid paypal gift because you wanted so and you did not give me a shipping track number.

I still trust on you but, please, send me a shipping proof or reply my mails.

I am not a collector, I am a digital sculptor and I use statues to learn anatomy, proportions, style, clothing tricks and lots of subjects. This Punisher is very rare in proportions and it is important for me. You could read my posts on the Punisher Comiquette thread to get a better idea.

Don't let me down. Thanks!

just wondering most of your display it with the reg weapon or the claws of hades? not sure to get the reg one or the ex, does the claws of hades make that much different if its displayed

No, not really. I actually prefer the reg weapons, but that's just me.

the claws of hades just look too long for kratos:lol if the ex dont convert, i'll just get the reg:)

I display him with a Claw of Hades in the right hand and a Blade of Athena in the left hand. :lecture That's how I roll. :lol But either way, there's no wrong way to display this awesome statue! :rock

the claws of hades just look too long for kratos:lol if the ex dont convert, i'll just get the reg:)
Excellent plan.
I display him with a Claw of Hades in the right hand and a Blade of Athena in the left hand. :lecture That's how I roll. :lol But either way, there's no wrong way to display this awesome statue! :rock
It's true! I do the same thing sometimes. It all just depends on the mood I am trying to set in my office. Badass or serious badass? :lol

Last edited:
Thanks for posting more pictures, Barbarian. Truly an epic piece and your pictures show that. Thanks! :)

Thanks for posting more pictures, Barbarian. Truly an epic piece and your pictures show that. Thanks! :)
Thanks a lot for your kind words. I agree. This piece is phenomenal and stands solidly on it's own. Kratos needs no company. If this was the only piece you owned, you would still be a collector of the highest caliber in my book. :peace

Thanks, brothers. If you don't own this piece, the best thing you can do in life before anything else, is GIT IT! :rock

Now focus. Envision what you want. What you need. Make it happen. :)

Back