Statue Gimli Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Appears to be another homerun in the likeness department.:yess: I wonder if this could mean that Gimli will follow Legolas? That would be fine by me!

WOW!...I'm loving it. :love
The Gimli likeness looks bang on to me.:clap
Really looking forward to seeing more if this little guy.

Bill

Appears to be another homerun in the likeness department.:yess: I wonder if this could mean that Gimli will follow Legolas? That would be fine by me!

Personally I haven't heard anyone complain about any Gimli releases missing the likeness.

looks to be a good thing to only have Legolas available for a week and then peeking into a painted Gimli maquette - looks like this line is poised to take off!!

Can someone save the pic and re-post it? I can't see Masterside's original post, my company's web browser blocks it.

GimliMaquette.png

This okay for you DinoDB1975.

Bill

looks to be a good thing to only have Legolas available for a week and then peeking into a painted Gimli maquette - looks like this line is poised to take off!!

Yeah, it's great that they showed this one so quickly. After Gandalf went up for order we saw nothing for months and I think a lot of collectors (myself included) started to lose interest.

This line definitely appears to be gaining steam as we move closer to the release of Strider.

I absolutely adore this, and feel the line is definitely building momentum. Finally! Can't even believe it was such a short time ago that I was considering dropping the first two preorders. Then the 12 days image, Legolas exclusive quick sell out, and now this amazing peek. I'm very excited about this line now.

And since Gimli is the one being bumped today I will mention this here. I had no idea there was so much chatter in the "Ask Sideshow" feature on the website until I just checked it out now. Sure, I've heard most of it through the woodsy grapevine, but it is still nice to see it all posted up.

This Gimli looks amazing to me. :D

Looks like a beautiful piece. This one, Strider and Arwen are my favorites in the line so far.

Back