(GIF IMAGES HELP) i dont have permission to upload GIF images ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just testing the water to see how pathetic you lot really are, and like a fly to crap you all landed in it and soaked it up !!
at least devil_666 got it

so you were trolling, so this WAS a joke thread....

you dont know anyone here so you just joined and decided to "test the water to see how pathetic people are here"

but then you go and say this on another thread:

makes me laugh reading all this BS, all of you were once new to this forum & probably made mistakes and asked retarded questions !

so then you were not joking were you?
you are trying to pass it off as "testing the waters" but if anything your recent responses make it sound like you are extremely bitter at the jokes the other guys made.
how can you be tasting the waters and remind everyone they were new once and made retarded questions....

but again, why would you be testing the waters if you are brand new? unless you already know some people here, or you were a member in the past....
why would a brand new member be testing for jerks?

What comes after a month ban, Snoop? I think that's what next for me if I get banned again :google

Well said Snoops and with that the thread is closed. I think its done.
x :peace

ps. After a month ban is a full ban I think dorkie but I just checked and you havent had a month ban yet, so you're good fer now.
x :duff

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back