GI JOE SNEAK!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it, Snake Eyes is perfect!

And now that I see the whole figure, I can completely understand the updating Sideshow did.
You see Snake Eyes has an Uzi, his rig has to reflect that. So unlike the '82 Commando, '85 visored, or the Bradstreet versions, this one can actually carry extra ammunition for the Uzi.
I like how Sideshow is approaching these. I just hope he has the same wet suit like lower half to match the upper half. So if you want a more faithful rendition, just remove the extra equipment.

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

He's awesome... BUT not shipping till next year??? You can afford to be a completest in this line... it will move as slow as the LOTR line. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

oh.. and they'll only get to a few a year... I'm afraid it will fade as well.

That's true... at four or five a year I could definitely keep up with this line.

He's awesome... BUT not shipping till next year??? You can afford to be a completest in this line... it will move as slow as the LOTR line. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Except with GI Joe Sideshow can really fill the gaps in a 1/6 scale Joe collection by releasing a Cobra Trooper/Officer or Crimson Guard early in the line. Both the Troopers and CG have simple designs (nowhere near as complicated as a Stormtrooper or as difficult as an orc) so its quite feasible. Then we could have the option to buy several Cobra troops and have a sizeable collection while they release a new Joe (or Cobra) every 2-3 months.

I expect Cobra Commander to be the next announcement then I hope its one of the Cobra infantry soldiers. As each month passes without another announcement I can just buy another fodder character for Snake Eyes to fight. :D

Yes... this is very exciting times for us Joe/SS fans!!! :rock

wizarduniverse_2005_575103012

:rock :rock :rock :rock

I love the folding stock on the Uzi and how the new body allows him to naturally rest his sword on his shoulder.

Except with GI Joe Sideshow can really fill the gaps in a 1/6 scale Joe collection by releasing a Cobra Trooper/Officer or Crimson Guard early in the line. Both the Troopers and CG have simple designs (nowhere near as complicated as a Stormtrooper or as difficult as an orc) so its quite feasible. Then we could have the option to buy several Cobra troops and have a sizeable collection while they release a new Joe (or Cobra) every 2-3 months.

I expect Cobra Commander to be the next announcement then I hope its one of the Cobra infantry soldiers. As each month passes without another announcement I can just buy another fodder character for Snake Eyes to fight. :D

I would think that SS would focus more on "army building" type figures as there are many people that are willing to buy multiples. I'm guessing the reason they didn't with the SW line and Storm Troopers/Clone Troopers is because they need quiet a bit of R&D to get them up to snuff. As pointed out, not so with the various Cobra troops.

I love the folding stock on the Uzi and how the new body allows him to naturally rest his sword on his shoulder.

Totally agree... it's a very natural pose and I am sooo happy that Sideshow is using the new body here. It looks fantastic.

Now we just need Cobra Commander, Baroness, Scarlett, Shipwreck, Zartan, Destro and Flint and I will be perfect. May get a few more, but those are my MUST HAVES for this line.

I feel like a kid again, GI Joe was my life for sooo many years of my youth. :rock

I wonder... not sure if anyone has asked this... but is the base included? Freakin awesome base. :rock

I'm going to guess not, at least not as an included accessory. But you never know, sideshow has done the environment bases in the past, maybe they'll offer these individually.

Totally agree... it's a very natural pose and I am sooo happy that Sideshow is using the new body here. It looks fantastic.

Now we just need Cobra Commander, Baroness, Scarlett, Shipwreck, Zartan, Destro and Flint and I will be perfect. May get a few more, but those are my MUST HAVES for this line.

I feel like a kid again, GI Joe was my life for sooo many years of my youth. :rock

I agree with your choices except for the ones in red. Replace those two with Major Bludd and Stalker and I'll be happy.:D

wizarduniverse_2005_575103012

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Now THAT is what I'm talking about!!!! I love it and I will get it no matter what!!!!!!

THANK YOU HASBRO(never thought I would say that:lol)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks like he just finished casually wasting an entire squadron of Cobra B.U.C.K. Troopers. Sorry that was bad... :monkey1

Speaking of B.A.T.'s look how badass this one looks on this image comic:

12-1.jpg

Hopefully the SS line will go deep enough for us to see their take on them.

I have a feeling the cobra Villians are gonna be much cooler than the joes :)

I have a feeling the cobra Villians are gonna be much cooler than the joes :)

That was generally the case with the RAH era as well. Only a couple of Joes (Snake Eyes being the most obvious) were as aesthetically cool as most of the Cobra characters.

That was generally the case with the RAH era as well. Only a couple of Joes (Snake Eyes being the most obvious) were as aesthetically cool as most of the Cobra characters.

Although also kinda true of all series... badguys are just cooler, but they don't get to win :monkey2

There were some great Cobra figures, but I think there were just as many great Joes.
Aside from Snake-Eyes, my favorites were: Dusty, Flint, Lady Jaye, Stalker, Scarlett, Bazooka, Ripcord, Torpedo, Wet Suit, Beachhead, Flash, Mutt, Airtight, Falcon, Leatherneck, Hit and Run, Airborne, Crazylegs, Blowtorch, Barbecue, Steel Brigade, Shockwave, Footloose, and Alpine. Most of them I liked more for aesthetics then character.

Last edited:
Wow, just an amazing representation of the character -- I really like the Bradstreet feel to it, personally. The mask does look cloth, so any guesses as to whether we'll have a face beneath ala Nazi Kroenen? I hope they go the Hama route if so, as in seriously damaged, not the Devil's Due one or two slight scars on a Brad Pitt-like face ;p

Back