GI JOE ROC 3.75" on clerance/sale at WAL*MART for $5.00

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
I don't know if some are aware, but all of the WAL*MART stores in my area (Jacksonville, FL) have the 3.75" GI JOE ROC figures on clearance/sale for $5.00 each (originally $7.88 each) for about a week or so now. I managed to snag a few choice figures I passed on previously. No sale on the vehicles or playsets AFAIK. Just the figures. I hope this helps.

I concur that the majority of figures are not worthwhile, but . . .

I did pick up Scarlett, Agent Helix, Snake Eyes (Paris chase), Snakes (with uzi & sword), Storm Shadow (hooded version), and the PIT Commando which for $5.00 each is decent compared to $7.88 each. I guess other retailers may follow suit as the holiday shopping season closes in and maybe they'll be discounted further. If the price on the GI JOE gunship and the COBRA Nightraven drops significantly, I may pick them up.

Damn those are over-priced. I bet the poor kids who get Toys for Tots would look at those and say, "you expect me to play with this crap?? I was happier getting nothing."

Damn those are over-priced. I bet the poor kids who get Toys for Tots would look at those and say, "you expect me to play with this crap?? I was happier getting nothing."

Funny you say that. I was picking up a Zhu Zhu car for my daughter today and actually thought about picking up $50 worth to donate to Toys-for-Tots. I had a moment of clarity and just donated the $50. :lol

I'm probably gonna go through the clearanced stuff at BBTS to pick up some Toys for Tots stuff. You can actually find good, 25th Anniversary Joes there for better values than the ROC stuff in that sale.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15909&mode=retail

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS15234&mode=retail

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS14970&mode=retail

I really don't want to support anything related to that movie.

Yeah, you guys are missing out on some good figures.

I just picked up Paris Pursuit Baroness, and she's one of the best Baronesses ever made. Arctic Snake Eyes is also pretty cool, and Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes is awesome. The Ice Vipers are also pretty neat. These are just off the top of my head, but there's a few other gems in this line...

agent helix i might get, as she from the new comic book series, and not the movie.

Yeah, she's a great figure. The only thing I don't like about her is the missile launcher, but those are easily ignored once you open the packaging.

Quite a few of the RoC figures aren't actually from the movie.

Yeah, she's a great figure. The only thing I don't like about her is the missile launcher, but those are easily ignored once you open the packaging.

Quite a few of the RoC figures aren't actually from the movie.

Which is why I doubt we'll see any resurgence of the 25th Anny line. Hasbro has the perfect venue to release new figures, promote the film on DVD and keep up the hype until the sequel next year. So they'll repaint the 25th figures, add a new headsclupt and pack them in the ROC line. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Which is why I doubt we'll see any resurgence of the 25th Anny line. Hasbro has the perfect venue to release new figures, promote the film on DVD and keep up the hype until the sequel next year. So they'll repaint the 25th figures, add a new headsclupt and pack them in the ROC line. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Yeah, but we'll probably get a few here and there. Seems like it's vehicles/playsets for the foreseeable future though, mostly.

Back