GI Joe Duke custom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate being sick, I missed the entire controversy. This is what sucks about doing iconic characters someone always gets their panties in a bunch...

Anyhow, I've taken note of some of the more serious critiques and have decided to try a second headsculpt. A somewhat bigger one, as the Tank Commander head is a little small, because of the helmet. The plus side is it should work for Ace.

As for Duke's backpack it's definitely on the to-do list. And if Airborne wins the poll then I'll likely just make two cause they shared a backpack sculpt. I had a good shovel for it but it went to Hit & Run.

:sick

Dude, why didnt you make it to look like channing tantum ??? This is the real Duke IMO....:monkey1

Dude, why didnt you make it to look like channing tantum ??? This is the real Duke IMO....:monkey1

Channing Tatum was actually in Charleston a few months back filming some Nicholas Sparks movie that one of my employees happened to be an extra in. I told him if met Tatum to ask him why they had screwed GI Joe up so much. While he got to meet him I don't think my question ever got asked. :lol

excellent figure ...

my only complaint is that he looks a little young for duke...

according to his file card he was in the military for at least 15 years before he joined the joe team...

which would make him at least 33 at the time he joined the joes...

and if you go by real world time... the file card says he enlisted in 1967...

which would make him around 60 now

Channing Tatum was actually in Charleston a few months back filming some Nicholas Sparks movie that one of my employees happened to be an extra in. I told him if met Tatum to ask him why they had screwed GI Joe up so much. While he got to meet him I don't think my question ever got asked. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

As I said in the Snake Eyes thread, when I asked Ray Park at WonderCon about the craptastic status of the movie, all I got, besides the obligatory "it was such an honor to play a character with such a cool history" comment, was a smile and a shake of the head.

Back