GI Joe 2: Retaliation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is....the trailer for GI JOE 2

maybe it should be called redemption...seeing that this looks so much better than the first.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSX2oxLdcWA&feature=share"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSX2oxLdcWA&feature=share[/ame]

Re: Here it is....the trailer for GI JOE 2

man o man, I dontk now to laugh or cry

If they Channing Tatum, instant 7 on 10.

5 Joes remain??? WTF, who writes this ____

It looks better than the first turd fest.

No doubt, i could throw turds at a screen and it would be better

This just doesnt scream Gi Joe, it screams Expendables 2

It looks great to me. I enjoyed the first movie. Yeah, it was VERY flawed. But at least my favorite character (Snake Eyes) was handled well overall. I still don't like the "lips" on his black mask. Strange. Being a G.I. Joe fan since I was a kid, I had high expectations for the first one. Snake Eyes was done right in my eyes. Plus I'm a big fan of Ray Park and his amazing martial arts skills!

But in this trailer we see Zartan still disguised as the President of the United States (Jonathan Pryce). But no sign of Cobra Commander or Destro? I hope they're still there. As far as the Joes. All that's left is Duke, Snake Eyes, Roadblock, and who's that brunette girls supposed to be? "Lady Jaye"? I see the "original" Joe shows up at the end. Joseph Colton (Bruce Willis). There's some female ninja in the yellow and black outfit on the mountainside wth Snake Eyes. Who's that? :dunno

It also looks like Storm Shadow "survived" his ice bath at the end of the first movie too.

Overall I'm really excited about this movie for next summer! :wave

Last edited:

Oh? I wish that it was Lady Jaye. More of a major female character. Now, since they have apparently killed of the other female...Scarlett! :horror

Looks MUCH better than the first, seems kinda G.I. Joe: Renegades ish story wise. Which I really like so thumbs up!

Oh? I wish that it was Lady Jaye. More of a major female character. Now, since they have apparently killed of the other female...Scarlett! :horror

The other girl that survived the camp attack is Lady Jaye.

Holy crap, Snake Eyes, Jinx, 1986 Vipers, The Rock, Bruce Willis, the Killer Whale, high altitude red ninja battle?

A lot of it kind of gave me a "Planet Terror" Grindhouse vibe and I'm fine with that! Looks pretty cool!

Back