Ghost Rider 2 Gets the Green Light

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
seriously thought that everyone hated the first one. but i guess they think its a good idea for part 2.
"It's pretty shocking that it has taken this long for a sequel to get a move on, but finally Columbia Pictures is gearing up for GHOST RIDER 2, the sequel to the smash-hit comic book adaptation from 2007 that saw Nicolas Cage as a stunt motorcyclist Johnny Blaze who gives up his soul to become a hellblazing vigilante, to fight against power hungry Blackheart, the son of the devil himself. What we learned this evening is that Columbia Pictures is officially out to writers to pen the sequel and that Nicolas Cage is in fact attached and signed on to return."
https://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/15105

The first one did great business. I'm not surprised. I sort of liked it, but I'm not hugely anxious to see the sequel.

darth_vader_nooo.jpg

Between Nicholas Cage and the HORRIBLE acting of Eva Mendez I'm not sure what I disliked more in the film. Such. A. Bad. Film. Sequel is not needed (unless of course, it will be better).

WHY! The first was one of the worst movies i've ever seen....(saw it 3 times in the span of 2 days...twice in the same day....ugh....friends)

I'm glad to see it come back to the big screen. I think this franchise has a lot of potential.

I am very happy about this . . looking forward to some flame headed goodness . . . :)

I enjoyed the first one it was nothing more than a good popcorn flick so I am looking forward to a second one.

It kind of makes sense to do this, in my opinion. By providing a wide variety of comic/geek movies, you have something for adults, something for kids, something for people who appreciate good acting and film-making, something for people who just want CGI and explosions, etc. It's like investing (before the economy took the nose-dive, of course): you diversify your portfolio to make consistent profits. Some of us enjoy a Dark Knight, some of us apparently enjoy a Fantastic Four 2. Marvel is giving all of us something, which is kind of nice.

I didn't mind the first one at all. And my 7 year old daughter loves it, So i'll go see 2.

Last edited:
Didn't mind the first one. The second one definitely need a good villain to carry it, though.

I enjoyed the first one it was nothing more than a good popcorn flick so I am looking forward to a second one.

Exactly how I felt about the first one. Wasn't expecting a all time great but it was worth my time watching.

It would be cool if they did it as a hardcore R-rated horror film in a similar vein to PUNISHER WARZONE, under the MARVEL KNIGHTS banner.

I personally enjoyed the first as a dumb, entertaining comic book flick, so I am not opposed to a second shot.

Back