ghost - cirice video

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wavestuff

Super Freak
Reaction score
the internet just introduced me to this band

can't wait to see listen to more of their material. its both heavy and melodic, kinda reminds me of queens of the stone age and alice in chains, but what sets them aside is their stage persona and theatrics

Great to hear another person turned onto Ghost.:hi5: They're a great band. You should definitely get their albums. They're like a modern metal version of Blue Oyster Cult, with some Black Sabbath and Mercyful Fate influences.

they are the king diamond of our generation. i like them.
they are coming on tour in october.

it makes me kinda sad that they say that after the next two records they might break up

They're going to be in New Orleans in October. Would like to check them out. . .would rather go see Judas Priest next month in Biloxi, but too hard to get away.

its an acquired taste i suppose.
i saw them live at big day out last year. theatrics gets kinda repetitive. :/

GHOST-600x600.jpg

I'm conflicted with meloria, i like half of the songs A LOT and the others feel odd.

I'm conflicted with meloria, i like half of the songs A LOT and the others feel odd.

it took me a couple of listens to figure out which ones I love because of this.

I love 4 songs a lot, some of the other ones i didnt like so i skip them. i love the last song.

im not sure how this stuff makes me feel. seems as though they have the talent, but i can't look past all the satanic theatrics. its all a bit too contrived. its as if the music alone won't suffice. i don't mind live performances like old KISS, but slipknot, GWAR and these guys just turn my stomach for some reason.

im not sure how this stuff makes me feel. seems as though they have the talent, but i can't look past all the satanic theatrics. its all a bit too contrived. its as if the music alone won't suffice. i don't mind live performances like old KISS, but slipknot, GWAR and these guys just turn my stomach for some reason.

To me is alot better than a bunch of bearded dudes in t shirts and blue jeans
There is nothing I hate more than bands or shows that don't have any theatrics at all.

Ithink it was when I went to see Nile, pretty crappy show. No flair at all lol

To me is alot better than a bunch of bearded dudes in t shirts and blue jeans
There is nothing I hate more than bands or shows that don't have any theatrics at all.

so then go watch a movie. music is about music, not the costumes they wear.

Zakk will cave Papa's head in with his boot.:wink1:

Last edited:
Back