• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Getting Out...Large SS Dead Zombie lot FS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking to clear out what I have. Times are getting tough around here so I figured as much as it will kill me, I need to grow up and realize that I have other priorities. This lot WILL NOT be broken up unless I'm offered great prices on the select pieces. Shipping will be only in the US. This lot includes 13 zombies total, 3 of which are customs, 2 from Peril Unlimited, and the remaining 8 from Sideshow. The doc exclusive, Santa, and the babysitter regular have added blood on them. All of the Sideshow zombies are complete and mint with the boxes. Because of the size of the box I'll need, I'm charging a little extra for shipping to cover the extra charges. The price may seem a little high, but I've got time involved with the customs and the blood applications. If you have any questions or need more pics, let me know.

WILL BREAK UP THE LOT. ONLY ONE'S NOT FOR SALE ARE THE PROPHET AND THE SANTA UNLESS THE ENTIRE LOT SELLS

$640 SHIPPED

CollectionPics015.jpg

OrnamentZombie001.jpg

DeadSubject138003.jpg

PerilUnlimited002.jpg

I'll include the custom painted and weathered shopping cart for the street prophet as well.

Last edited:

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING DISPARAGING COMMENTS IN ANOTHER'S SALE THREAD.

pixletwin

Last edited by a moderator:
At $53 and change shipped per zombie, this isn't a bad deal, especially exclusive businessman, security guard, and exclusive doc all get $80+ each.

PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING DISPARAGING COMMENTS IN ANOTHER'S SALE THREAD.

pixletwin

Mag, it actually works out to $49 and change per each Zombie and I think it's a GREAT deal. Anyone who is serious about getting an instant Zombie collection would be crazy not to jump on this.

Good Luck with the sale man!

Warning Infractions have been dealt out to the two knewbs who felt the need to comment on a fellow memebers sale.

And yes it is a good deal. Please leave the haggling of $$$$$ to PMs.

Thanks guys!

Ed, that shopping cart was purchased on eBay. I can send you the link if you'd like. Of course, it was clean when I got it...lol.

Mag, it actually works out to $49 and change per each Zombie and I think it's a GREAT deal. Anyone who is serious about getting an instant Zombie collection would be crazy not to jump on this.

Good Luck with the sale man!

Yeah I actually dropped the price from $700 shipped (which I thought was fair) to $640 shipped which is a great deal!!! I may even consider breaking up the lot if I don't have a buyer in a week or so.

Yeah I actually dropped the price from $700 shipped (which I thought was fair) to $640 shipped which is a great deal!!! I may even consider breaking up the lot if I don't have a buyer in a week or so.
Then $700 was already a great deal and this is even better! :D

I agree this is a great deal and a good way to get caught up in the line for one price.

Good luck with the sale!

Wish I had the extra dough, Id be all over this! (Scare the crap out of my 3 year old though lol)

You bunch of bums:)

Hopefully someone will pull the trigger. I don't want to resort to eBay.

3 things:

-That's a great deal!

-I love zombies.

-I hate to see you getting rid of them.:monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back