Statue Gentle Giant Legolas Greenleaf Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me thinking that legolas looks much different in the hobbit vs LOTR?

I know the actor is older but the blue eyes are too bright and his attitude for arrogance is over the normal. Doesn't seem to be the same elf at all.

Why does everyone just SIMPLY ignore the fact that Legolas was glaring at Gimli in FOTR?

Other than the physical traits, to me he seems like the same guy that we first met at the Council of Elrond in Fellowship. He's more like his father in the Hobbit before he starts mellowing out after spending some time with the Fellowship.

I agree with Fritz on his attitude he is more like he was in the Fellowship. As for his appearance the only real noticeable difference to me was his face is fuller. The blue eyes didn't bother me. However, I would like to see a more accurate representation of him either in a PF or 1/6 Figure.....most of the ones they have made (that I have seen) are pretty bad.....

I shall! This is my first Hobbit statue....well my first any statue from the franchise! So I'm looking forward to getting it!!:):):)

nox2t1.jpg

2zzlzm1.jpg

This one looks spot on!!!!!!

I was pretty surprised they didn't announce her at comic-con to be honest.

GG has been letting me down the last 2 or 3 years. Unfortunately their acquisition by 3D systems hasn't helped improve their products. I feel like they have too many licenses at the moment. All of them are mediocre instead of making two or three amazing.

Thanks.
Received info this week that my order has shipped.
But I got also Wedge Antilles for pre-order,so I guess this would be here first.
They both were ordered at ones,and have the same pre-order number.
In January

Getting mine this month. He looks like Loki if his hair was black

Back