Statue Gentle Giant: "Honey Trap" line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Fire Ball
the least sexy/interesting concept of the bunch. i'd even say boring. face n hair is a turn off.

I was thinking about getting only Fire Ball and Whisper until I saw your comment then I took a closer look at Fire Ball. IMO she's still hot with her assault rifle and tight little ass but her face is kinda dull. So I think I'll throw in Katya to balance it out. Getting Whisper is a no brainer.

Last edited:
I personally look down on people I see wearing a $120 jersey for a team they don't play for, with a name printed on that same jersey that is not theirs. I think that is super pathetic, but chances are they don't feel the need to justify it to me, and that feeling is mutual.

I think it goes more along the lines of YOU don't have the balls to call anyone pathetic to their face because you'd likely get knocked the f out.

By the looks of it so far in popularity, I'm thinking Whisper is going to do a little better in sales than the others. I'm pretty sure out of the bunch, Whisper will be the only one I'll buy.

I missed out on GG's Sucker Punch line, so looking forward to adding one these SP inspired pieces to my collection.

my goodness, this thread has gone all over the place.

Did anyone at the show ask GG the eta for these?

my goodness, this thread has gone all over the place.

Did anyone at the show ask GG the eta for these?

Still being determined based on schedules of other pieces already in production. The same factory that did the Sucker Punch pieces will be doing these.

This was a well-kept secret for a while. It was obviously inspired by the popularity of the Sucker Punch statues, but was not rushed. It's been in the works for some time. A couple of female friends posed as reference for 3 of the statues and that was a while ago.

BTW, has anyone here noticed that all 5 are inspired by male characters from action movies?

ColinFarrell.gif

:lol :rotfl :lol quit making fun of the newbie

See it's these kind of discussions that tend to keep people out of product threads.

If you like it buy it.

Screw those that don't.

It's about you and your collection.

Those that perceive you a certain way, don't deserve to be in your world and probably aren't.

There can be so many reasons to like any collectible, but the best part is choice...

When I see people making statements and swaying someone from something they liked... that just seems wrong.

I hated the Sucker Punch line. Personally I find these much more endearing. Based on art... remember Art that thing most comic related pieces are made from ? :slap

See it's these kind of discussions that tend to keep people out of product threads.

If you like it buy it.

Screw those that don't.

Those that perceive you a certain way, don't deserve to be in your world and probably aren't.

There can be so many reasons to like any collectible, but the best part is choice...

When I see people making statements and swaying someone from something they liked... that just seems wrong.

I hated the Sucker Punch line. Personally I find these much more endearing. Based on art... remember Art that thing most comic related pieces are made from ? :slap

Excellent Statement

Excellent Statement

I totally agree.

That's all I was trying to say. I just get longwinded. And I guess I crossed some kind of line by asking Khev why he cared about other people's love lives? :dunno

Sorry if I offended you, Colossus.

Excellent Statement

I totally agree.

That's all I was trying to say. I just get longwinded. And I guess I crossed some kind of line by asking Khev why he cared about other people's love lives? :dunno

Thank you both. If you don't like the piece, why bother and downtrod those that do.

Just saying.

If you like it buy it.

Screw those that don't.

:exactly::goodpost:

personally I view this as a Christian-inspired line.
After all it was God who created the lovely female form and also man's strong instinct to mate and reproduce with said form.

After all, man/woman werent aware they were naked until sin was introduced correct? Therefore the the less clothes the statues have on the closer to something divine they become, with it being man's given duty to celebrate these divine creations.

Any collector with any degree of faith should feel obligated to collect this line.

polls_9_funny_jesus_thumbs_up_1101_96811_poll_xlarge.jpeg

I totally agree.

No Offence Taken, I just pay no mind to such, to old for it, Be Cool; Finsta

Back