Gentle Giant Commander Bust 5pk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do these raffles work anyway? People need to sign up to be in the raffles at a specific time?

Yes. You get an email saying the raffle is open and you have a 5 day window to signup via the product page. Signing up is easy. Winning is seemingly impossible (at least for me).

I'll gladly join again next year, my $50 investment gained me 10 times in return! :lol

Ditto, and if I was smart and sold the Neyo bust instead of helping a friend I would have made a ton more... :D

As to if i'll join again next year, I don't know. Does anyone know if membership is per calendar year or 1 year from when you join? If it's from when you joined then I should be fine for the NY Comic Con next year and I wouldn't have to join again...

im hoping to add 2 more 5packs to my already existing fab5 set :lol

Entered for Marc. I hope I can win something from this piece of **** company.

They are so sad and lonely. Who will help me restore their family? :lol

S7300047.jpg

suggestion:

if I win this pack, what would be a good trade option?

Excl. Spidey vs. Hulk dio
Iron man com. excl.

??

suggestion:

if I win this pack, what would be a good trade option?

Excl. Spidey vs. Hulk dio
Iron man com. excl.

??

If you combine the average selling price on eBay for the individual busts, you would have to spend right around $1000 for a full set of five. Recent Iron Man sales have been all over the map, ranging between $650 and $1000. The Exclusive Hulk VS. Spidey (green version) goes for between $430 and $869. So the values are pretty erratic right now, but if you take the lowest possible recent sales for both pieces and compare them to the highest possible sales for the busts, if you play your cards right and get lucky you could actually get both Marvel pieces in exchange for a full set of busts.

Of course, we have yet to see exactly how much the boxed set will go for on eBay. Many of the die hard collectors already have some of the individual commanders, and will pay good money for the last one they need but probably won't buy a whole new set. And people who have been holding on to individuals and then get a set will dump the individuals on eBay, increasing the supply for a while with all of the multiples going up for sale. So it's hard to say what the eBay rates are going to be for the clones over the next few months.

Last edited:
Back