General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

youre right, nash would have one year left.

LOL at you laker fans all of a sudden drooling at the chance to sign Lebron.... Where's all that hate?!

He's no going anywhere. Brian Windhorst (who wrote the initial piece) admitted on the radio today that it was all speculatory and that Lebron couldn't be happier where he is right now. His entire family has moved down and its not like the Heat aren't winning.

Hey I got an idea, why don't the lakers just draft their next superstar? Yeah like that would ever happen. :rotfl

damn straight... dont worry, the more hate means the better job we're doing.. and i can toooootaly see lbj leaving miami after we woop em twice in a row..

Hey I got an idea, why don't the lakers just draft their next superstar? Yeah like that would ever happen. :rotfl

Why? To get a high pick for a superstar we would have to have some losing seasons first. That kind of thinking may fly in SA but not in LA. We'll just let other teams suck and when their star wants to leave we'll give them a chance to win, it's worked so far.......

Why? To get a high pick for a superstar we would have to have some losing seasons first. That kind of thinking may fly in SA but not in LA. We'll just let other teams suck and when their star wants to leave we'll give them a chance to win, it's worked so far.......

Spurs have had a better record since Duncan entered the NBA then the Lakers. They only had a losing record because Robinson was out with back injury. I at least give Ironlungs credit, he doesn't want Lebron on the lakers.

ill take him.

ill also take the lakers record of the past 30 years of averaging a final apperance every other year and winning it every three years.

remember we wernt getting dwight howard or nash either.

lakers think and go big. thats why we're awesome.

Spurs have had a better record since Duncan entered the NBA then the Lakers. They only had a losing record because Robinson was out with back injury. I at least give Ironlungs credit, he doesn't want Lebron on the lakers.

great they have a better record, Lakers have more championships. Enjoy your record. Look i'm not asking for Lebron - still don't like the guy - but i'm a Laker fan so i root for the team regardless of who is on it.

When asked about the lebron thing jim bus replied that its no accident all the money comes of the books that year. And their intention is to sign the top free agent maybe top two. Pimp.

When asked about the lebron thing jim bus replied that its no accident all the money comes of the books that year. And their intention is to sign the top free agent maybe top two. Pimp.

You assume Lebron will want to sign with the lakers. I mean honestly why would he? He already made so many haters with The Heat, I think at the very least he'll stay there.

if he had no loyalty to the cavs then why heat.. everyone expects him to opt out which is a pure business move. and i bel;ieve he will listen. as i mentioned, wade will be 2 years older, allready in decline, he'll have bosh and what else?.. if things go as i hope the lakers will have won two in a row, have only dwight and nash for one year under contract. blank slate to pick up labron and his good pal cp3 (unless stern says no again). lebron, cp3, dwight is much greater than lebron, declining wade and borderline gay bosh..loyal lebron?... lmao.. do you really think he cares what the public will think?.. great way to secure the rest of his career. its good to be a laker fan.

Back