General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Yes last year was a horrible year for the spurs, 20 plus win streak and almost in the finals. remind me, how was Nash's post season again? or even season?

good teams tend to lose in the preseason. bad teams tend to win.

nash gets 2 rings w. the lakers.

Spurs continue their second round purgatory.

denger posts another conspiracy video that no one will watch.

must be nice.. i followed the game through a box score last night.

: (

Hopefully you have a friend with TWC. Bodie you're missing out big time! I was up at 4:30 this morning. Turn on the TV and guess what was on channel 403??? More stuff about the Lakers! The "Backstage" is worth every penny just by itself.

Have you called your cable provider to complain? Tell them to just give in and pay Ted Warner his money!!!:mad:

i dont like hanging at other peoples places. im assuming i should have access by seasons start. right now there is no information about anything

good teams tend to lose in the preseason. bad teams tend to win.

nash gets 2 rings w. the lakers.

Spurs continue their second round purgatory.

denger posts another conspiracy video that no one will watch.

don't watch it, why your opinion honestly means nothing on the subject because those games were filled with horrible calls. Like when Westbrook gets an and 1 on parker when the slow motion replay clearly shows no contact. But hey whats the difference the Thunder Destroyed the Lakers last year and no one could possibly deny that.

unlike you i wont dwell on the past.

th

Yeah I wouldn't either if I were you, luckily for you NBA teams were once again retarded while dealing with the lakers, let give away all star players for nothing! However dealt that deal for the Magic should get fired honestly. Either way sorry to say it's not gonna be fun talking **** to me this season because I already predicted the Lakers to win it all, hopefully wake joins in and says the Heat will?

man the lakers are on a role eh? a losing role.

You mean a losing role....during preseason, the games that dont count for anything other than practice. The games that the starters are barely playing...if at all? Wow, imagine that.

:lol

Back