General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NBA 2012-2013

Eh, I'm all for trash talking and maybe even a bit a trolling, but you're post are truly a waste of time, officially put on IGNORE list.

sorry to disappoint but I won't "ignore" you Bodie because I feel you're at least some what creative and somethings you actually say things objectively. Nash is just uncreative and repetitive, he posts, at least here, are worthless and not worth my time to read, let alone respond to.

besides if you ignored me you could no longer learn from my pearls of wisdom..

looks like eddie curry couldnt make the cut i hear he's trying out inportland or something now..

Read a small blurb on it a week ago or something. Like i,said i think it was portland. Prolly on yahoo or espn somewhere.. He doesnt seem like a pop product anyway..

He's still on the Spurs as far as I can tell, and I think he'll make the team, need a big body to guard Dwight and want to Save Timmy.

they dont have a chance. why?.. boozer isnt what they thought they bought. d rose's body wont keep up with his game. snore on the offseason acquisitions too.

bodie

And the answer to the question is, what would make Lebron even more of a hateable ******?

Joining the Lakers.

Back