General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They may not even wake up until the conference finals against Houston…. And they probably won’t need to.

Its not just injuries - GS have lost their motivation this year.

not according to Durant, who blames his increase in techs and ejections on him wanting it "more" this year.

They may not even wake up until the conference finals against Houston…. And they probably won’t need to.

while OKC has been a big disappointment thus far, they could be a very difficult matchup for GS in the first round.

hopefully, KD and Green find themselves with one game suspensions in the WCF lol. Kinda lame GS is the 2nd seed, yet they have the easier path over Houston.

Really wanted them to play against OKC in the first round. SA will be a cake walk for them unfortunately.

Well, after a promising start my Timberwolves squeak in. I don’t think they will beat Houston but I think they can at least make it competitive and maybe steal a game. A bit of a disappointing season for the Wolves but I guess ending the long playoff drought is better than nothing.

Really wanted them to play against OKC in the first round. SA will be a cake walk for them unfortunately.

Yea, I was hoping for that matchup too. I see LMA continues to wilt in the playoffs. I thought Leonard was going to come back.

Sixers playing with confidence and fun to watch......glad they didn't disappoint this year

I don't get how the Sixers have played so well with Embiid out.

I don't know why there have been rumors of him going to Phi besides he is a mentor to Simmons. If he does leave, I would like to see him play under a good coach for once...... in Pop. I've never liked any of coaches he's played under.

Agreed. Though the final scores really don’t indicate close games, they really have been close and competitive.

RE Cleveland and Indiana, outside of LeBron, the rest of the Cavs have done squat. Right after the trades, Clarkson, Hood, and Nance Jr. looked like good running mates for LeBron; their lack of playoff experience is showing now.

The Blazers get swept by the Pelicans...I can’t remember, was there ever any thought last off season for a Kyrie / Damien Lillard trade?

Lovin the Sixers v Heat series

I'm preferring the OKC/ Utah series. If Cle can find a way to even up the series against Ind, that has been a good series as well. For the first time in a long time, this has been a very entertaining first round to watch. The rookies are playing at a crazy high level like I've never seen in the post season.

Agreed. Though the final scores really don’t indicate close games, they really have been close and competitive.

RE Cleveland and Indiana, outside of LeBron, the rest of the Cavs have done squat. Right after the trades, Clarkson, Hood, and Nance Jr. looked like good running mates for LeBron; their lack of playoff experience is showing now.

The Blazers get swept by the Pelicans...I can’t remember, was there ever any thought last off season for a Kyrie / Damien Lillard trade?

I agree, it seems the young Cle guys aren't up for the pressure of the playoffs. I think it's best for them to try Osman and TT in game 4 since nobody else is giving them anything significant.

I still can't believe Portland got swept. Maybe NO will be a tougher matchup against GS then we think if Curry isn't 100%? Those guys are hot. Not that I recall.

I agree most first round series have been fun to watch. I'd expect the excitement level to drop the deeper into the playoffs we go. I feel a lot of the young guns play is competition and as they progress to more experienced playoff teams their productivity may drop.

I'm actually rooting for the Sixers from the east as the Cavs just won't add any excitement against GSW or HR in the finals. I'm not seeing a killer attitude, the get ahead the play slows down and they become ineffective. Love isn't playing well and LeBron while playing well seems disinterested. Not getting back on D taking plays off....meh

I'm glad my Timberwolves at least got 1 win. too bad they couldn't have stole game 1 too and be up 2-1 right now... oh well.

Back