General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it will be a bit more interesting than last year. I don’t see GS going undefeated through the playoffs this season. The outcome may be the same but I could see this Cavs team pushing GS 6 or 7 games in the finals.

All of the player movement should generate interest through the first half of the season and maybe there will be more movement at the trade deadline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GS will dominate again but durant needs to keep his mouth shut and just playball. It could come unhinged fast with his off the court antics. He already lost some of the respect of his teammates with head scratching comments. Creating muttiple social media accounts and defending himself in the 3rd person is just plain weird. Who does that??? He embarrased himself and his team, not only that he tried to start **** with currys sponsor.. im sorry kevin but this is Stephs team and it always will be , he brought you along for the ride

The Mavs have their eyes on Cousins so they are not about to offer Noel anywhere near max money!

I think he's going to try and join Wall in wash. He wanted to try and get Wall to Sacramento before he got traded. If NO doesn't make the playoffs this year, they might lose both big guys.

GS will dominate again but durant needs to keep his mouth shut and just playball. It could come unhinged fast with his off the court antics. He already lost some of the respect of his teammates with head scratching comments. Creating muttiple social media accounts and defending himself in the 3rd person is just plain weird. Who does that??? He embarrased himself and his team, not only that he tried to start **** with currys sponsor.. im sorry kevin but this is Stephs team and it always will be , he brought you along for the ride

I don’t think there’s going to be any tension. You are right, this is Steph and Draymond’s team. Honestly, KD is the 3rd most important player. Draymond might give KD some **** in camp, but they let bygones be bygones. Their team chemistry is just too good.

I’d be more worried about SwaggyP than KD when it comes to the locker room.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's only an embarrassment to those that hate him.

That’s not true, look at how people on his own staff have reacted to him in PUBLIC.

4a016abd45f7deaab5d8e8f910b9d60b.jpg

a5ad19051575fd4236311d5127c845af.jpg

Also it should be noted that Trump’s statements about the NFL are actually illegal-

“18 U.S. Code § 227 stipulates that any federal employee, member of Congress, or member of the executive branch is forbidden from using their position within the federal government to influence the employment decisions of a private business, solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation. The penalty for doing so could result in fines and incarceration of up to 15 years, and anyone who is found guilty of violating that law could even be disqualified from holding office:

(a)Whoever, being a covered government person, with the intent to influence, solely on the basis of partisan political affiliation, an employment decision or employment practice of any private entity—

(1) takes or withholds, or offers or threatens to take or withhold, an official act, or

(2) influences or offers or threatens to influence, the official act of another shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than 15 years, or both, and may be disqualified from holding any office of honour, trust, or profit under the United States.”

It’s worth noting that U.S. Code specifies that no federal employee is exempt from the law, including the President of the United States.

Are the Trump supporters going to start chanting, “Lock him up! Lock him up!”?

According to Melo, the Cavs had PG and Melo locked up on draft night before falling through at the last sec. I wonder who f'd that deal up.

I think Melo would have played well with LeBron. He said a deal was done with Houston as well.

Whaaaaaaaaa.......Odds on Gilbert ��

Besides Love, I wonder who else would've been included in that deal? Kyrie? It's all moot now, but the thought of Lebron, Wade, Isiah, Melo, and PG is a interesting one, although a very small team.

I think Melo would have played well with LeBron. He said a deal was done with Houston as well.

I think Ryan Anderson's contract was the killer in any potential Hous deal. Nobody really wanted to take it on.

Westbrook must think he can keep Melo and PG there long term with this signing. If that happens, I see Lebron staying in Cle for sure. Leaving a loaded Cle team to go play with Ball in LA makes no sense at this point. LA could be left in the dust again in Free agency next season.

Some LA fans still think RW goes there soon. He's pretty much a lifer in OKC. I'm still not sold on George staying in OKC. Should be in top 4 of west this year.

Some LA fans still think RW goes there soon. He's pretty much a lifer in OKC. I'm still not sold on George staying in OKC. Should be in top 4 of west this year.
He's a lifer now for sure because if he starts to stink nobody is taking that contract.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Mr. triple double got paid. I think he is one hell of a basketball player but I also think he cares more about his own stats then he does about his team or actually winning games. Let's see if he is willing to sacrifice his own numbers for the greater good, cause he ain't gonna beat GS with their unselfish play, playing hero "it's all about me" ball.

Okc overpaid but they had too, especially after losing Durant last year and harden before that. They couldn't lose another

Last edited:
Cool...I guess? :dunno

"instead of the traditional East-versus-West format, the player with the most votes in each conference will be named a captain, and then will take turns choosing the rest of their respective teams. So basically, it’s playground-style."

Back