General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I certainly wouldn’t mind seeing it go 7. The Cavs should aim to be the 8th seed and knock off Boston in the first round, sleepwalk through the remaining rounds in the east and be well rested for GS lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you Mr. Russell!
8dc5c3c79523502f9cb9c7e6f412e875.jpg

I meant done with you but you are like the gift that keeps on giving.

I'm a gift because I can refute and reflect another perspective on everything you post? Prepare for more gifts then, every time you post something that is wishful thinking, untrue, and one-sided.

I'm a gift because I can refute and reflect another perspective on everything you post? Prepare for more gifts then, every time you post something that is wishful thinking, untrue, and one-sided.

If that makes you feel better. I can feel you feeding off the energy and that’s not what I’m about. Have a good day Pilky

Actually I would say that for any person who leans extremely one way or another.

I don't think we've ever agreed on much of anything, but :exactly:. It's always extremely obvious as to who those people are too. I guess everyone is passionate about something, idk.

So what is the take on Nerlens Noel? I was excited that the Mavs traded for him and when healthy I think he can be an above average big man. This off season was a little weird with the Mavs telling him to go out and get offers then they will talk, but no offers came in and it seemed to create a division between the Mavs and Noel. Was he expecting a max deal just because? The Mavs weren't going to get into a 1 team bidding war.

The Mavs have their eyes on Cousins so they are not about to offer Noel anywhere near max money!

Back