General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Celtics vs Warriors has been a very great game thus far. It might just come down to the end. Boston is very underrated... they could easily make a run in the East.

Also, it is annoying how the announcers just scream anytime when Curry hits a three.

"oh my goooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd CURRRY."

Then Celtics come back and hit a three and they say nothing.

Now announcers are crying that Celtics have had "nine" lane violations. I guess they have to make an excuse as to why the Warriors may lose.

Loose ball, Celtics CLEARLY have it, three players and the coach calling for a timeout and refs don't give it to them. Green then gets the ball and the refs instantly grant them the timeout. Also, Livingston gets to go to the line on a clean block... just crap call after crap call in favor of the Warriors.

Iv watched a few warriors games this year and I have seen more questionable calls go their way than any other team in any other sport that I can remember. And minimal contact too.

Spurs clinch best home start in NBA history thanks to the Warriors loss :)

Will they be the first to go undefeated at home?

I cant stand the love fest for warriors. I agree that it's annoying when announcers get hard in the pants when he scores a bucket.

They aren't the same organization as the spurs. They will break up at some point. They just got lucky with curry injuries and drafts initially. I hope either okc or spurs knock them out.

Do the Warriors always push off on screens and hold... or was that just against the Trail Blazers?
They have done that in other games I watched. Some games it's been called and others ignored. There has been complaints about it from everyone no a die hard warriors fan. NBA seems eager to crown GS as greatest team of all time

They have done that in other games I watched. Some games it's been called and others ignored. There has been complaints about it from everyone no a die hard warriors fan. NBA seems eager to crown GS as greatest team of all time

That is sad. Haven't watched many Warriors games, but watching some of the highlights of the Blazers game it was so blatant... yet nothing is called. They show three after three from Steph and there is Draymond shoving or grabbing the jersey while setting the screen. I couldn't believe it.

NBA refs have always been corrupt anyways, so it is not a surprise. I just feel bad for the team that plays them when they are at 71 and 72 wins.

The T'Wolves just got ****ed over by the NBA. By far one of the worst call reversals ever that might have handed the Warriors the win. What a joke.

The T'Wolves just got ****ed over by the NBA. By far one of the worst call reversals ever that might have handed the Warriors the win. What a joke.

I don't always watch warrior's games but when I do I see some weird calls go down

Nice win T'Wolves. Was nice to watch a young team rise to the occasion and get the win. Bulls record won't be broken.

Through 78 games...
1996 Bulls: 69-9
2016 Warriors: 69-9

GSW has to win out their last 4 games to break Bulls' record...with 2 games left to play against SA...

No way they beat the Spurs twice. Unless Spurs rest all their starters....

I think Warriors will fall one short of tying.

A finals series between these two teams (Dubs and Beantown) would be exciting to watch.

Boston "technically" caused the dubs their first loss of the season, Now they dealt their first home loss.

Minnesota is probably my favorite "bad" team to watch. KAT, Andrew Wiggins, and Ricky Rubio are a nice foundation. I love Rubio's game as a floor general; it's not his fault that Minnesota picked him and Jonny Flynn over Steph Curry.

Unfortunately, I think Pop rests his starters.

Back