General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they play 2-3 times before season ends. Should be interesting...and they play OKC again(or twice) too. Steph is just unbelievable man...I feel like he's a player out of NBA Jam. He's like an arcade player in a realistic game:lol

I can't remember, have the Spurs played the Warriors yet? Want to see Kawhi matched up against Steph.
You might have missed this gem then.

I like Kawhi BTW.

/

& yeah, that GS vs OKC game ..... woh.

Edit:
Steph is just unbelievable man...I feel like he's a player out of NBA Jam. He's like an arcade player in a realistic game:lol
Real life Curry is better than videogame Curry :lol

Last edited:
Spurs really held the Splash Brothers in check. Curry made one three :lol Same with Klay :lol

It should be a real good Western Conference Finals though. I think whoever has home-court advantage will be going to the finals. As much as we have heard about the Warriors record.... Spurs are right there for that 1 seed...l especially since these two teams meet a few more times. Should be a fun run down the stretch.

Hoping the Pistons can sneak into the playoffs....

I love how quiet it gets around here after the Spurs win :lol

Anyways...I thought Green's comment was funny. Like some January (or March game for that matter) means anything. Sounds very ******** over the Spurs' win...

Draymond Green reminds Spurs of 30-point blowout after loss in San Antonio

Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green wasn't particularly happy after losing to the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday.

Green gave credit where credit was due, but he was also sure to remind the Spurs of their 30-point loss when the two teams first faced off in January.

"I think they had a better game than last game, which shouldn't have been that hard," Green said, according to Diamond Leung of the Bay Area News Group.

The hyper-competitive Green has made a habit of being short after the Warriors' seldom losses this season. After they dropped their first game of the year, several members of the Warriors - Green included - spoke out about the Milwaukee Bucks.

Green had 11 points, nine rebounds, and eight assists in Saturday's 87-79 loss to the Spurs.

Draymond Green reminds Spurs of 30-point blowout after loss in San Antonio | theScore.com

The NBA thread has just been quiet these last few years, period JStep. Nothing to do with the Spurs. :lol

Tony Parker played some damn good defense last night. They have, what, two more games left? It'll be pretty incredible if the Spurs could help prevent the Warriors from setting the win record. Although with only 7 losses, it'll take another team or two to help out.

The NBA thread has just been quiet these last few years, period JStep. Nothing to do with the Spurs. :lol

Tony Parker played some damn good defense last night. They have, what, two more games left? It'll be pretty incredible if the Spurs could help prevent the Warriors from setting the win record. Although with only 7 losses, it'll take another team or two to help out.

I think it's pretty obvious who is the reason why so many members never post in this thread anymore lol. The thing about last night was Clay and Curry got shut down last night, but it was still a very close game without their finals MVP. I would imagine they will split the next two games and it will tell us absolutely nothing once they meet in the playoffs.

It was kind of fun being in San Antonio over the weekend and watching the game in a divey taco bar. I mean, screw the Spurs, but the atmosphere was cool.

So is there like real hate / territorialism between fans of the three Texas teams (Spurs, Mavs, and Rockets)? We only have the Wizards to share in the DMV (DC, Maryland, and Virginia).

So is there like real hate / territorialism between fans of the three Texas teams (Spurs, Mavs, and Rockets)? We only have the Wizards to share in the DMV (DC, Maryland, and Virginia).

I would say so when the teams are actually good. This year it really doesn't matter though. I am sure with the Spurs and their fans they just pat the Mavs and Rockets on their little heads when they do something good and think it's cute. Mavs/Rockets have a nice little rivalry going from the players to the owners which can be fun, but like I said, when the teams are battling for the 8th spot it loses it's luster a bit.

Back