General NBA Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, I'm starting to think you judge way too harshly, both in the NFL and this thread. If Lebron doesn't have that 23 point fourth quarter, Cavs are not even in the game. Watching the game, I was having flashbacks to when he had the 25 point 4th quarter against the Pistons in the ECF and got the Cavs to the Finals way earlier than they should have been.

Would have been nice for him to hit the game winner, but it shouldn't have gotten to that point. It wasn't Lebron that gave up the tying three pointer to Jrue Holiday.

As for not clutch, well that game winner in game 2 of the playoffs last year against the Bulls says otherwise. :dunno

Too early to make snap decisions. Cavs will be in at the end, especially with Kyrie Irving and Iman Shumpert coming back. Lebron needs to start playing less minutes, or his body will break down quickly like Kobe did.

Dude, I'm starting to think you judge way too harshly, both in the NFL and this thread. If Lebron doesn't have that 23 point fourth quarter, Cavs are not even in the game. Watching the game, I was having flashbacks to when he had the 25 point 4th quarter against the Pistons in the ECF and got the Cavs to the Finals way earlier than they should have been.

Would have been nice for him to hit the game winner, but it shouldn't have gotten to that point. It wasn't Lebron that gave up the tying three pointer to Jrue Holiday.

As for not clutch, well that game winner in game 2 of the playoffs last year against the Bulls says otherwise. :dunno

Too early to make snap decisions. Cavs will be in at the end, especially with Kyrie Irving and Iman Shumpert coming back. Lebron needs to start playing less minutes, or his body will break down quickly like Kobe did.

:lecture his frustration (team, coaches?) was very evident in last minutes of the 4th and OT. No one else was hitting squat and their rotations..ugh.

wow, I gave up on that game in the 4th. I'm surprised they even got it to OT. And yes, it defn should have never even gotten that close as awful as they played for 3.5 qtrs. I'm just not seeing a improved defense though. That's disappointing to me. Hopefully, they crank it up in the 2nd half of the season.

That's the thing, you'd rather have these issues before the All-Star Break to allow a team to make the necessary adjustments/corrections than having issues right before the playoffs roll around. Lebron's been having issues with his back this season (he's been taking the old Steve Nash approach of lying down on the floor when he's out). He's played an astronomical amount of minutes in his career already. He's an incredible physical specimen, but it's bound to take its toll.

Warriors are really starting to annoy me. All they say after every game is that "we aren't playing good and we are 28-1." What a bunch of stuck up, over confident, arrogant players.

I guarantee there over-confidence will be there downfall.

Also, I believe they would have lost if Lebron could actually hit a free throw. If he is going to drive and draw fouls, he needs to make those two shots.

I missed the game, but Lebron has always been a average FT shooter. It is annoying, but it's just something he has never been able to improve at. Cle knows they have to slow down the game to have any chance against them and they must have to hold them under 90. With home court, it's just going to be really hard for anyone to beat them there. It looks like they are going to destroy that Bulls record.

Warriors are really starting to annoy me. All they say after every game is that "we aren't playing good and we are 28-1." What a bunch of stuck up, over confident, arrogant players.

I guarantee there over-confidence will be there downfall.

Are you talking about the Warriors or the Patriots? :lol

Pats don't talk **** if you ever noticed. Pats also had 8+ starters out. They weren't overconfident. If anything they had no confidence at all in the offense.

That's right, Pats don't need to trash talk. Not when they're cheating every other week they don't.

Haven't posted here in ages....is everything still the same? Lakers fan still saying this is their year? haha people still ******** over the Spurs being good year after year but still claiming they suck.

Nope, things have changed significantly. Apparently Bodie's been banned forevermore, so pretty much no Lakers love :lol.

And it's pretty dead around here until the trade deadline and the playoffs.

Back