General Grievous Life Size Bust!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After looking at all the cool pics of everyone's General Grievous busts, I decided I wanted one, so my twin brother ordered one for my birthday!
:chew

Wow!!!!!! That's an awesome birthday gift!!!! :rock

Congrats on that. No one can EVER buy me a SS statue because:

1) Very expensive
2) No one keeps up with the pre-order madness. We all know how some items sell out in MINUTES!

That's why I wish Sideshow had a gift card program where you could use the cards for any purchase like retail stores. Keep the policies for the current cards, but it'd be nice if friends and family could buy you gift money for use at Sideshow on anything, in stock, preorders, whatever.

That's why I wish Sideshow had a gift card program where you could use the cards for any purchase like retail stores. Keep the policies for the current cards, but it'd be nice if friends and family could buy you gift money for use at Sideshow on anything, in stock, preorders, whatever.

See, I've seen on the SS website that you can purchase something "as a gift". But the only problem is, the majority of my pre-orders sell out SUPER fast! So anyone thinking about buying me a statue as a gift wouldn't have a chance since they're not on the "up and up" of what's being released, nor are they on the forums like I am....

So I think the best idea would be for someone to "gift" money to your account, or have a Gift Card that can be used towards ANYTHING. Thanks Maulfan :rock

Wow!!!!!! That's an awesome birthday gift!!!! :rock

Congrats on that. No one can EVER buy me a SS statue because:

1) Very expensive
2) No one keeps up with the pre-order madness. We all know how some items sell out in MINUTES!

Well he did buy me the Mary Jane statue for my birthday :D

just opened my Grievous bust.. really happy with it maybe juste a little smaller than expected

i have put it between 2 master replicas 1:1 helmet to see the right scale of General. Great work by Sideshow but definatly a bit bigger will have been great

sorry for quality of the photos

Photo%20265.jpg

Photo%20266.jpg

Photo%20267.jpg

Well, being that it's a 1:1 bust line, I imagine the size of it is dictated by LFL as to what Grievous' life size dimensions are.

Grievous is a pinhead, for as big a character as he is, the head size is much smaller than you'd expect, he's mostly height and width.

Got my replacement Grievous :banana About damn time too. It's been almost a month and a half. But it was worth it because there's nothing wrong this time :joy

That was indeed quite the wait but well worth it I am sure.

Yeah, i was a bit surprised too since it was in stock the whole time but definitely worth it.

Wow, THAT long?!?! What was wrong with it in the first place?? Well glad you got a MINT one :chew

It had a paint chip on the forehead, a quick-fix patch on the forehead, a bunch of scratches and some polystone on the neckpiece you put the head on. The mouth "antenners" we're crooked and one of the ear's we're crooked.

Re-organizing the collection with my latest arrivals so the Grievous bust is now keeping the PF company. But honestly, he looks great wherever he is.

Finally got my bust today, YAY! He's awesome but I'm going to use some clear eposy to shine up the eyes a bit more. He's also a bit smaller than I expected but still kickass! After a long string of ^^^^ty pieces I've received from Sideshow, I'm VERY happy to report this one is a beauty!!!

Back