Gears of War: Judgement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I decided that this one is a renter, so cancelled my preorder. No DBNO, and no Locusts in versus mode.....doesn't sound like this game is geared toward being a 'GEARS' game

No thanks

I play Gears 3 a lot but I've got a friend who plays it religiously. He's one of the nicest guys you could meet but since I set up xbox live for him he's been non stop with gears of war. :lol

Last night , I signed in to xbox live and he invited me to chat and join his game , as I went in I noticed he had been completely reset. Everything he'd done since launch day gone. He must have been a only a few medals away from seriously 3.0 and I just felt bad for him. Sucks how bad these resets can be , puts me off playing the game sometimes. Apparently he was randomly thrown out of xbox live and when he signed back everything was gone.

Since this has been happening since Gears 1 I bet it'll be the same with Judgement , that's one thing that bugs me with Gears. The same problems and glitches seem to follow the series.

He lost all of his stats just being randomly signed off Live? I don't even think thats possible. I think they only reset the stats and take away stuff from those who have cheated.

He lost all of his stats just being randomly signed off Live? I don't even think thats possible. I think they only reset the stats and take away stuff from those who have cheated.

Yeah I gotta agree, not sure that can even happen. Are we sure he isnt using a modded controller or something and got busted.

Reset happens more than you think and not because of cheating. It's a legit bug/glitch. I'm two medals away from Seriously 3.0 and I backup my Gears data all the time. Not taking that chance and with the cloud, it only takes a few minutes to back up.

Reset happens more than you think and not because of cheating. It's a legit bug/glitch. I'm two medals away from Seriously 3.0 and I backup my Gears data all the time. Not taking that chance and with the cloud, it only takes a few minutes to back up.

How do you actually use the cloud. I need to back up my gears saves as well cause I might be getting a new XBOX soon and I want to keep my gears saved games so everything carries over when Judgment comes out.

There's probably better videos out there but this tutorial works...

[ame="https://youtu.be/5F6ODna_PuM"]https://youtu.be/5F6ODna_PuM[/ame]

No way he's a cheater. Trust me.
There's tons of threads on various forums about it I was reading when trying to see if there was a way of fixing it for him. A lt of people randomly having all their stats taken away and being reset. It can happen for a few reasons, accidental disconnection being one of them.

it happened to my neighbor twice

anyone see the Lancer gamestop is going to have up for Pre-order.
I didnt get any of the other ones, but Im thinking I might get this one.

anyone see the Lancer gamestop is going to have up for Pre-order.
I didnt get any of the other ones, but Im thinking I might get this one.

I have the original and the retro. I was hoping they'd do a gnasher or something else other than a repaint of an existing one.

https://www.gamestop.com/collectibles/toys/gears-of-war-judgment-lancer-replica-car-no-13-gamestop-exclusive/107290#productDetails

59142d1357917819-necas-new-gears-war-judgment-lancer-replica-1taxilancer.jpg

Last edited:
These Are Gears Of War: Judgment's Achievements
news
by Kyle Hilliard on February 02, 2013 at 11:37 AM 5,344 Views

It's an achievement kind of morning with both BioShock Infinite's and Gears of War: Judgment's achievements showing up online. You can check out the full list of Judgment's achievements below.

They Called Him Karn (10 points) - Completed Museum Of Military Glory
Open Arms (10 points) - Completed Halvo Bay Military Academy
The Real Thing (10 points) - Completed Seahorse Hills
Take Back This City (10 points) - Completed Onyx Point
I Told You (10 points) - Completed Downtown Halvo Bay
This One's Not Over (10 points) - Completed Courthouse
Friends (10 points) - Completed Aftermath
Determined (10 points) - Completed all Campaign Chapters on at least Casual difficulty
Steel Nerves (10 points) - Completed all Campaign Chapters on at least Normal difficult
Iron Fist (25 points) - Completed all Campaign Chapters on at least Hardcore difficulty
Lion Heart (50 points) - Completed all Campaign Chapters on Insane difficulty
Party People (10 points) - Played any section in 4 player Co-Op
Blood Brothers (50 points) - Completed all Campaign Chapters in Co-op
Challenge Accepted (5 points) - Completed your first Declassified mission
Never Give Up (10 points) - Completed at least 20 Declassified missions
Quality Soldiering (50 points) - Completed all Declassified missions
A Peek into the Future (10 points) - Watched Aftermath teaser
The Aftermath (20 points) - Unlocked Aftermath
Rising Star (10 points) - Attained 50 Stars on at least Casual Difficulty
Shooting Star (20 points) - Attained 75 Stars on at least Normal Difficulty
Star Struck (50 points) - Attained 100 Stars on at least Hardcore Difficulty
Superstar (50 points) - Attained all Stars on Insane Difficulty
Never Forgotten (10 points) - Recovered 10 COG Tags during the Campaign
Veteran Remembrance (10 points) - Recovered 25 COG Tags during the Campaign
Respect for the Fallen (20 points) - Recovered all 48 COG Tags during the Campaign
Ribbon Master (10 points) - Earned 3 unique Ribbons in any section
Proud Wearer (5 points) - Equipped your first Medal
Ready for War (20 points) - Earned at least one Onyx medal
Sybarite (50 points) - Earned the Onyx "War Supporter" medal
Seriously Judgmental (75 points) - Completed all Declassified Missions on Insane difficulty
Level 5 (5 points) - Reached level 5
Level 10 (10 points) - Reached level 10
Level 20 (10 points) - Reached level 20
Level 30 (15 points)- Reached level 30
Level 40 (25 points) - Reached level 40
Level 50 (25 points) - Reached level 50
Let's Do This (50 points) - Achieved level 50 and chose to re-up for another tour of duty
Fearless (50 points) - Achieved level 50 a second time and chose to re-up for another tour
Unstoppable (50 points) - Achieved level 50 a third time and chose to re-up for another tour
Death to Locust (10 points) - Killed with all classes of COG in Overrun or Survival
Death to the COG (10 points) - Killed with all classes of Locust in Overrun
Survivor (10 points) - Completed wave 10 on all maps in Survival mode
Globe Trotter (10 points) - Won a match on every map in all Versus modes
Jack of All Trades (10 points) - Won 10 matches of Overrun
Team Leader (10 points) - Won 10 rounds of Team Deathmatch
All Rounder (10 points) - Won one match in Free For All, Team Deathmatch, and Domination
Roaming Free (10 points) - Won one match on every map in Free For All
Team On Tour (10 points) - Won one match on every map in Team Deathmatch
Overran (10 points) - Won one match on every map in Overrun
Dominator (10 points) - Won one match on every map in Domination

Those look much better than a lot of previous gears ones. Thank god Nu dumb seriously 4.0

Back