Gears of War: Judgement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gears of War 4

That was quick. Gears 3 is barely cold. I was hoping they'd wait until the next generation for another Gears. I liked how Gears 3 looked, but I can't stand aliasing.

Wow. That soon. Not surprised tho. Gears is the only thing keeping Epic alive other than the engine.

Another CoD I guess.....

from that cover we know it's not pendulum wars cause there's a reaver in the sky

i hope it isn't that kinect game that was supposedly canned (gears of war:exile) cause it kinda fits that cover

from that cover we know it's not pendulum wars cause there's a reaver in the sky

i hope it isn't that kinect game that was supposedly canned

It's gotta be a prologue however. Can't see them continuing after #3

so soon after gears 3....i can't see this being a regular gears game. they've talked possibly about the gears universe in other genres

i could be wrong but it does seen too soon for epic

Can't help but wonder why Microsoft/GI didn't hold this reveal off until their E3 conference. I know it's just a tease, but it's obvious that whatever it ends up being, it's definitely a Gears game.

Would've been a big megaton surprise for Monday, Msoft.

agreed...perhaps emergence day?

That would be cool with me. Would be fun to fight and play in that part of the story. Having read about it in the books and then paying it would just be the cherry on top

Can't help but wonder why Microsoft/GI didn't hold this reveal off until their E3 conference. I know it's just a tease, but it's obvious that whatever it ends up being, it's definitely a Gears game.

Would've been a big megaton surprise for Monday, Msoft.

maybe they have a bigger ace up their sleeve? :monkey1

Thought the third was supposed to be the last. I loved 1 and 2 but just couldn't get into 3 for some reason.

Tap'd from my Maxx

Cliffy B has said that Gears 3 is pretty much the end of that story. He hinted at more Gears games, and made it clear it wouldn't continue directly after Gears 3.

So this is either a prologue with some of the same characters (Marcus maybe); or a totally new storyline within the Gears universe.

In a way, the third is the last, it's the last of that storyline. Similar to how Mass Effect 3 is suppose to be the end of Shepherd's storyline, there will be more Mass Effect games, but with different stories and different characters.

More Gears works for me, provided its not a Kinect game - that was cancelled, so this may be the game being done by People Can Fly - I remember hearing that rumor. Gotta read the article first......____ yeah

Last edited:

This game is being made bye the people who made bulletstorm info is on ign.com. Dont know how I feel abot that.

Back