Gears of War: Judgement

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they are gonna start doing side-sequels to these games, I'd love one focusing on the Locust queen and locusts - it'd be nice to flesh them out a bit more. We still have yet to see female Locusts (Beserker doesn't count)

That could be cool. I'm not opposed to knowing more about this universe.

They've had three games to make me care about his story, but I don't. I always found him to be a little _____ that Marcus should have pimped slapped every time he spoke up.

Yeah, and they spent that telling the story of Marcus and Dom. It wasn't until the third game you got much on the other two and you had to read the books (which are pretty good mind you) in order to appreciate the whole group. This game sounds like you're going to be given a chance to start appreciating the other members of delta squad.

I have all the systems but microsfot press conference sucked they need new ips bad all they have still is hal gears and forza were as sony and nintendo have new ip coming out

title of this thread seems apt :p

I heard a few people talk of being burned out on gears but I think once this game ships (probably sept 2013) peeps will be pumped :rock

I have to see if my 360 still works. It may not even be possible to be a hypocrite. :lol

If they are gonna start doing side-sequels to these games, I'd love one focusing on the Locust queen and locusts - it'd be nice to flesh them out a bit more. We still have yet to see female Locusts (Beserker doesn't count)

This is what Ive been saying since Gears 2. All anyone seems to care about are the damn COG. I wanna see more locusts and get their story. I want a whole game from the perpective of the Locust as they invade and destroy mankind :clap Killing cogs and the innocents :hi5:

This is what Ive been saying since Gears 2. All anyone seems to care about are the damn COG. I wanna see more locusts and get their story. I want a whole game from the perpective of the Locust as they invade and destroy mankind :clap Killing cogs and the innocents :hi5:

Yeah, it would be interesting yet hard to do, at least well. The DLC Raam's Shadow opened my eyes to this as an idea. And I think what's missing a little - for me - is a more well realized Locust side. They are super cool, but haven't felt that they are a real 'army' in the same way I do the COG

the beserkers are the only female locusts that I know of. I don't think myrrah counts as one

the beserkers are the only female locusts that I know of. I don't think myrrah counts as one

Trying to recall where, and not cannon I know, but I believe the comics made a mention of female locusts and that the males are not nice to their females when it comes to baby making.

Trying to recall where, and not cannon I know, but I believe the comics made a mention of female locusts and that the males are not nice to their females when it comes to baby making.

He's right the only female locusts are the berserkers and they basically rape them to mate.

Wow. These are the burning questions I've always wondered about when playing Gears. :lol

there has to be a queen myrrah book eventually

That would be cool - and a great way to flesh out the character. I mean, we can make some safe assumptions as to her background, and I believe someone indicated the current book, The Slab, makes some hints, but a full book for sure

That would be cool - and a great way to flesh out the character. I mean, we can make some safe assumptions as to her background, and I believe someone indicated the current book, The Slab, makes some hints, but a full book for sure

yeah, adam fenix drops some hints about her but nothing more than a few sentences

yeah, adam fenix drops some hints about her but nothing more than a few sentences

Isn't there a bit in one of the books that says she was like a co-worker with him that sided with the locusts?

Back