Gears of War Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks!

A little update on Marcus...STILL UNFINISHED, but getting there...

FENIX_BUST_march_7_web_4.jpg

FENIX_BUST_march_7_web_8.jpg

FENIX_BUST_march_7_web_5.jpg

Thanks Fritz, I wasn't very happy with the face, so I redid it...MUCH better. Now he's angry!:D

FENIX_BUST_march_8_web1_sma.jpg

Looks like NECA has got a Gears of War license. :rock Hopefully they do some 18" Epic Scale figures.

I would love to have a Marcus action figure!!

It looks like the NECA license is for not just action figures but busts, statues and dioramas as well so although you will get your wish for an action figure, I don't get my wish that Sideshow would get this license. :monkey2

But on the bright side, NECA does good work so all is not lost. Can you say whether you guys went after this license?

SOURCE

I'd be down for some GOW PFs. I'd put it next to my Starcraft 2 PF...whenever they decide to ship :D

Can you say whether you guys went after this license?

We were pitched the game, yes. But it was long before it came out, and long before we decided to do game licenses.

However, high-end collectibles for games are just now starting to show some legs, so you never know what the future may hold...

In my opinion, I think that game collectibles will start slow then blow up, much like the Marvel line

We were pitched the game, yes. But it was long before it came out, and long before we decided to do game licenses.

However, high-end collectibles for games are just now starting to show some legs, so you never know what the future may hold...
I like the sound of that, GoW stuff by SSC would be SICK, here's to hoping!

In my opinion, I think that game collectibles will start slow then blow up, much like the Marvel line

There already is a company doing some of them , F4F.
The assassin from Assassin's Creed looks well done.

Imagine a Markus statue of the same scale and caliber as the Terran Marine from Blizzard? Awesome....

Back