Gears of War 2 Dark Corners Map Pack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Looks like we have MP content for Gears 2 coming up, with an announcement literally on the horizion at GDC. The evidence first sprung up on the Japanese marketplace:

031409_AsiaMarNL_TWHard_01_57.jpg

Notice how it says "Dark Corners" in the bottom right? It also says in Japanese that it's due out in APRIL and that it's a MAP PACK. Mhm. Looks like a third map pack is just around the corner!

After playing tonight you can bet I will not shell out the money for these maps. They tried to fix things only to make it worse. It is almost like they do it on purpose. :rolleyes:

We should all go back to playing gears 1. I would be down for that no questions asked.

Am I the only one who thought we'd get a bigger announcement for GDC 09 than a new map pack? I thought it was going to be new single player levels or something similar.

It's probably more old maps from Gears 1 that never made it to Gears 2...like the swampy map (can't remember what that one was called)........

Does anyone know what the eatery is called that Lonnie described in SD? Apparently they serve all sorts of meat on scewers.

Back