GDB Studios, Hollywood

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: "Don't **** My Daughter!" is coming

Still organizing my photos. Will have an update soon. In the meantime I've updated some of the stills and I have cleverly hidden a photo of my ugly mug somewhere in this thread.

Nice man pretty cool to see your work in the movie

Thanks guys! I'm gonna start posting pics from the movie heads later today.

Re: GDB Studios, Hollywood -- Godless Creations

I've been going through my old Photobucket account and I'm finding a bunch of pics from heads I painted that I never shared here -- either I got distracted before posting the head altogether or I took better pictures and never got around to updating the pics. So I'm going to start my end of the year dump, as it were.

Can't believe it's April already! This year has flown by. I've been working on a big project that I'm not ready to show yet as well as a bunch of commission work which I am starting with another Indy:

Thanks, there's a lot of potential in that early sculpt from Sideshow.

And here's the hatless Indy head painted up, because some days you don't need to wear a hat.

That's an excellent paint app, Brent! No wonder I haven't seen you around lately!

Thanks man! I've been able to work at a nice steady pace lately and I'm happy to say I was able to find something special in each of the projects. In Indy's case I feel like I finally got a handle on how to do the stubble beard on Trevor Grove's sculpt.

Re: Roddy Piper -- GDB Studios, Hollywood

I only knew of the man's work from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia and Saints Row The Third but he stole the show in every scene he was in.

Back