• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gary Oldman Dracula taking payments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gary Oldman Dracula (new pics in first post)

After putting all of this on a regular True Type it didn’t stand very well, so I made some slippers for him. I based them off some slipper of the pope around the same time period I saw at a museum I just put the Dracula crest on it. He stands very well now without a stand.

dracslippers.jpg

After putting all of this on a regular True Type it didn’t stand very well, so I made some slippers for him. I based them off some slipper of the pope around the same time period I saw at a museum I just put the Dracula crest on it. He stands very well now without a stand.

dracslippers.jpg

Amazing work Steven! I really can't wait to send off the money and add this stunner to my collection!

Please add me to the list. This will be my first Horror piece if ever. Would be cool if he'd come with that golden goblet of blood so he can chill with Dark Helmet and his Mr. Coffee. Hehe. Thanks, Steven.

wow this is awesome I'm definitly interested :) Can you please add me as well?

Very nice work Spencer.

The old figure of Sideshow Der Kindestod has interesting hands should it become to difficult to cast these fragile parts.

Just an idea.

Keep it going, you are giving a lot of people a much desired collectible!

My seamstress is working hard on the outfits, she has the first 10 just about ready.

I have cast almost all the parts but my other orders are taking up some time so I’m trying to finish up those so I can considerate on this project. So hold on!

My seamstress is working hard on the outfits, she has the first 10 just about ready.

I have cast almost all the parts but my other orders are taking up some time so I’m trying to finish up those so I can considerate on this project. So hold on!

:clap:clap:clap:clap

Take your time, Steven.

I contacted the first 10 on the list, so please let me know if you want to pass or not so I can move down the list.

can't wait to get this amazing figure. ;)

Back