• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gary Oldman Dracula taking payments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gary Oldman Dracula (new pics in first post)

I’m shipping all paid for starting Monday.

Sorry for the delay I had jury duty this week, it slowed me down a lot. :mad:

No problem and great news that you start shipping! The lantern looks incredible! Can't wait. :panic:

Can anyone pay, regardless of where on the list you are?

Yep, you can pay no matter where you are on the list, I’m creating a separate payment list I will post soon so you can see where you are in order of payment.
I have a lot of these made or prepped to finished quickly, so whoever is comfortable with paying up front can go ahead and do so.

Put me on stand by, as much as I need this figure in my collection I want to see some in hand pictures and hear some thoughts before I pull the trigger. Thanks Spenser.

wow, that lantern is a work of art steven, you are right up there with the best of them, no idea why more fuss isnt made over your work? this certainly has gotten the attention it deserves.:clap

wow, that lantern is a work of art steven, you are right up there with the best of them, no idea why more fuss isnt made over your work? this certainly has gotten the attention it deserves.:clap

:lecture:lecture:lecture:goodpost:

I have always thought that. I love his work. I also like the fact that there's no drama and nobody pm'ing him trying to be his friend just to influence his projects or be in the know. Right now, he has complete creative freedom and I hope it stays like that. This is the way it should be.

Spenser: Were you able to ship these on Monday? If so, do you have the tracking #s? No problem if you haven't. Just to be on the look out for the mail man. ;)

Spenser: Were you able to ship these on Monday? If so, do you have the tracking #s? No problem if you haven't. Just to be on the look out for the mail man. ;)

Shipping yours tomorrow, and some others. :)

Steven payment sent

:lecture:lecture:lecture:goodpost:

I have always thought that. I love his work. I also like the fact that there's no drama and nobody pm'ing him trying to be his friend just to influence his projects or be in the know. Right now, he has complete creative freedom and I hope it stays like that. This is the way it should be.

isnt that the truth ed, those rm threads make me sick to my stomach, steven makes some awesome figures you probably would never see made by a co. and all are from his thoughts.

I think what makes Steven's threads different from RM threads is because one he has better communication with everyone. Second certain members tend to make things rough on RM's board. I understand that it's a $800 figure as u want it to be perfect....but don't make it worse to where the artist doesn't even want to log on and look at the thread. Denny already has been talking about leaving the freaks because of constant talk. Threads just need to remain calm and positive

I don't really buy custom pieces as they are usually way out of my budget, but I do love to cone in and look at the pretty pics! :D

One thing I've noticed is that it's probably not such a good idea to open the door to too much debate and suggestions when it comes to these custom figures. In the end, these are very personal and artistic expressions of each sculptor, and as such, shouldn't really be so much about pleasing the buyers.

I remember when Rainman's work first started showing up, everybody was just in awe of his artistry and admired it. And he's always had his very unique style, not necessarily perfect likeness. In the end, to me that is what made a Raiman piece a Rainman piece. Now it's an incessant deluge if requests to make it "better", and I feel it's losing its mistique in a way.

I think Denny's case is slightly different, as it is more of a small business, but it must be equally frustrating.

I believe in the end, when you buy a custom piece or figure, you are buying that artist's vision and unique style, and you should just buy it if you like it.

Having said all that, I just love Spenser's work! :D

Back