• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gary Oldman Dracula taking payments

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gary Oldman Dracula (new pics in first post)

Just watched this scene with him licking the blood off the razor....

Someone has already??
Please pics of this fantastic work.
What is the best body?

Thank you Steven!

A2A02A35-38E4-4C69-A802-3D9AEDF04CB2-2548-00000191584EA56F_zps5d544b92.jpg

9ED64DAB-2D38-4E88-8588-643D5F4345F8-2611-00000196CF4208CE_zps1be87fa7.jpg

Last edited:

Great! I can not wait to get
What body did you use?
The sleeves look a little wider.
Thanks for the pics

Sleeves are very tight at the wrist actually. I pulled them down but they actually look better pulled up and I already took care of that after the pictures, so ignore my futzing.

Since the clothes are so loose and baggy, I'm using a narrow true type knock off to save some $$ and you can't even tell. ;)

A couple of observations: I would've liked that the neck part of the inner robe would've been tighter to the sculpt's neck just like the prototype. Also, the hands are a bit too over scale, a bit big. Other than that, it's a great figure. Had wanted to have a Coppola Dracula for the longest time.

His hands are over sized on purpose. His hands were big as old Dracula.

draculahands.jpg

Hey Spenser - just letting you know I'm still a definite but may be another 2-4 weeks, so just keep me on standby. Waiting for a tax return ;-p

Hi Steven. Got the package today and it is exceptionally awesome!!! I have been longing for this Oldman Dracula for a long time and thanks for making it happen. ;) Very happy with it.

A few quick iphone pics, dark here so not the best. The figure however is ****ing brilliant. Thanks Steven. I think it's one of my favourites in my collection! I will spend some time futzing him tomorrow when it's a bit brighter. This is on one of the new HT reg TT bodies, works a treat. This figure has always been a grail for me (as anything from Dracula would be) I'm thrilled with him, it's like having a tiny Gary Oldman on my desk.
:)

Oooohhh! It's great! ¿¿Is a truetype hot toys body??? Slim? Version? What version?
I want mine!
Spenser there any news?

Glad you guys like it!

I ran out of dragons for the robe, I’m printing more and the seamstress will attach them. I should have the rest of the sets out by mid next week, 10/22 or 23.

Back