Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For future releases I think the df paint job could maybe try a little harder to match the skin tone of the chest piece. I' probably buy painted sculpts with the clothing sets if it wern't for this.

For future releases I think the df paint job could maybe try a little harder to match the skin tone of the chest piece. I' probably buy painted sculpts with the clothing sets if it wern't for this.

I used to think that Tay, but the final product does match the chest piece better than the proto. I see that with my Dude and with ShortRound's Dexter. They are both df paintjobs, they match the chest piece and are actually better paint jobs than the prototype pictures.

-022.jpg

-028.jpg

-030.jpg

-033.jpg

-034.jpg

-035.jpg

-036.jpg

-038.jpg

-043.jpg

....:drool

Guys, let's not pollute the thread, if you don't know where to find naked women on the internet you shouldn't be playing with computers. We don't need them here.

Yo my Droogies, when you think these will be ready?
Yooz think we'll receive them as quick as 'Dude' cos that was only about 4wks after purchase!!

Yo my Droogies, when you think these will be ready?
Yooz think we'll receive them as quick as 'Dude' cos that was only about 4wks after purchase!!

Yeh I should hope so.

Although a lot more work for Rainman on this one than the Dude what with all the accessories so could be longer.

can someone post that tut again on attatching the head and chestpiece to the ht truetype. Thanx in advance.

There may be a delay on the figure

This will be the revised Alex headsculpt,

the hat will be kept.

dubtailor.gif
[/IMG]

Back