Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was on the fence with this one, but in the end couldn't resist. I would get no use out of the dancing Jesus so I'm very happy there were two sets offered so that I could get the one without it. Thanks for that option Rainman.

I was on the fence with this one, but in the end couldn't resist. I would get no use out of the dancing Jesus so I'm very happy there were two sets offered so that I could get the one without it. Thanks for that option Rainman.

So is the hidden knife actually, as most wouldnt display him squatting down as thats when he used the knife if one were keen on screen accuracy?

that said, CMIIW but I just noticed that theres actually 30 normal fullsets and 10 Dx fullsets? making a total of 40?

or does the 10 DX fullsets are included inside the 30 normal fullsets?

I can't wait to get this. Thinking I'll go with the mask on, I have the Beethoven bust and giant pener statue from that Bootleg Alex figure and a couple of 1/6 cats to put on the shelf with him.

Congratulations to Rainman and all who got this one. Beautiful figure. :duff

Darn, missed out on the DX - No Jesus for me...:(

So the full set doesn't come with a body right?

Darn, missed out on the DX - No Jesus for me...:(

So the full set doesn't come with a body right?

Yea it does, everything the DX has except Jesus.

The outfit/head set goes up in a few days and has no body and a DF paintjob instead of Rainman paintjob.

Did everyone try for the DX first and then go for the regular one?

Back