Gang Boy by Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
²²²²²²²²²²²²h&nét(

Edit: sorry my one year old babygirl got her hands on my laptop while i was away ^^

Last edited:
hehehe~~~~~ how are you~~~

I was busy because my friends,student~almost..i couldn't work
for 1 weeks ^^;

I am finding wig..but i couldn't find same color,same style.
So i am finding simillar style. pls understand about wigs ^^;
(really i wanted make by putty because can't find same stsyle wig :dunno)

I will try for more same style ^^

Have a nice day friends~~

Untitled_8.jpg

Damn Rainman!!! My jaw is on the floor!!! Absolutely amazing!

:mad: that's kinda rude :mad:

Is he banned for good then?

I agree with what someone just said earlier, rain man should just cancel his order.

I can understand someone being so ignorant as to think their actions aren't hurting anyone, but when MANY people call that person out for their behavior, that person needs to take it to heart and *learn*. When they're not the least bit apologetic, that's inexcusable to me. Once he realized he upset a good deal of people (and basically insulted the creator of these wonderful 1/6 customs), he still chose to leave the picture up. Then, he follows it up with an "I don't care" type of gif? That's so offensive and uncaring. I "third" the idea that Rainman should cancel his order.

So is he really banned, or do the mods just suspend you for a while?

Sorry to go off track here but that dude also made a highly highly insensitive and obscene post about the passed away Heath Ledger in another thread. I was shocked he was not banned then and there.

Anyway, as you were.

Hey in case anyone is interested. A head and clothing set is available right now. Looks like 78myers did get his set canceled....jk I don't know. :lol

Rainman. You mentioned Lucy's hair. I was trying to remember where I saw something close.

wig-afro-white-curly-pop.jpg
[/IMG]

I found this under white wig or clown wig

Does this help? Or maybe comforter filler. I have one from Ikea
that is falling apart and it looks close to Lucys hair (want a picture)?

Back