gam's attic of clutter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gam, that looks truely amazing. Eveything looks perfectly spaced and displayed. I agree with the pictures behind the figures/statues, just like comic books, they enhance the collectible. As far as your woodworking skills, I'm sure a few freaks here will like some tips on your craft.

I agree...Great set-up considering you have a massive collection up on display. You should also take great pride in your woodworking skills. You've done a very good job and everything is in proportion to where they need to be. Nice collection and thank you for sharing pics of your movie room!!

Great collection, a lot of variety and very well displayed! Also, is that a Medicom Movie Spiderman I spyed... very cool (and hard to find) figure :monkey5

galactiboy said:
Great collection, a lot of variety and very well displayed! Also, is that a Medicom Movie Spiderman I spyed... very cool (and hard to find) figure :monkey5
I wish..... have had to pull myself back from bidding to high on ebay a couple of times in the past for the Medicom Movie one but that ones a reasonable quality custom that was a fraction of the price and will do me for a while, I'm hoping a new one will come for Spiderman 3

And cheers for all your comments

gam said:
I wish..... have had to pull myself back from bidding to high on ebay a couple of times in the past for the Medicom Movie one but that ones a reasonable quality custom that was a fraction of the price and will do me for a while, I'm hoping a new one will come for Spiderman 3

And cheers for all your comments

Well, in photos no one need know the difference :monkey3

Lovely, cosy attic. Nice display. Excellent woodworking skills.
I like the posters behind the rider and steed pieces and the way you've displayed the others on the ceiling.
Thanks for sharing, always inspiring to see other collectors display rooms and styles.
:D

Back