Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he looks great...really nice detail on his armor. I don't think these will be under a 100..I bet closer to 140 or so.

Well so's the actual Gamorrean.

williamson.jpg

QUOTE]

picture.php

oh.. everything is perfect about him IMO BUT the skin tone.. and it is driving me nuts! :(

:lecture I am with you man! Usually if it's an old guy or an alien then SSC is right on the mark but this seems way off. I mean way off. Come on, they are way better than this. I will buy a pair but it looks like I am also having a pair painted.

doesn't matter. even if the Prototype had the most accurate paint you've ever seen, the figures we get will look like that pic. so this saves us the eventual let down. that said, i'm still getting this. it looks cool and will look nice with my Jabba set.

doesn't matter. even if the Prototype had the most accurate paint you've ever seen, the figures we get will look like that pic. so this saves us the eventual let down. that said, i'm still getting this. it looks cool and will look nice with my Jabba set.

Yeah, but don't the production paint jobs always turn out worse than the protos? If this is what we are starting with, I hate to think what the final paint job will be.

Yeah, but don't the production paint jobs always turn out worse than the protos? If this is what we are starting with, I hate to think what the final paint job will be.

Not always, some have been as good or a bit better. I thought Sidious turned out as good as was to be expected, as have all the aliens. The humans have had issues but I haven't seen an alien or deformed human in this line that hasn't looked as good as the protos if not better.

The green is a little off from the movie but I don't care. Not all humans are the same color so why should all the Gamorrean's be the same color. Its not like you don't know what it is.

Back