Gamorrean Guard 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He looks pretty cool...I'm not gonna get worked up ove the proto paint...Sideshow hasn't stumbled yet with any non human character, and the big green guy should be no exception.

Can't wait to see the full gallery and hopefully he'll be at SDCC so we'll get lotsa great shots...

Something I notice more, the first Gammy in the background image, I couldn't tell at first if it was in the film shot or the figure superimposed. While I get the critique's people are making, i still think it's looks impressive enough to pull off making that shot questionable.

Well, this has been long coming, it was last SDCC when this thing got first teased at. Glad to see the wait looks to have paid off.

I'm really anxious to see how the articulation has been handled.

Paint could be better... but again one image doesn't tell the full story. Not to mention what we get will be different anyway.

Boring. This'll be a light year for me and SW 12" figures. All I'm going for so far is the Palpatine Reg and Ex. I really hope SDCC has that Yoda...

A bit to dark of green, but the rest looks good.

Still a pass. I don't need any pigs in my collection and didn't care for them in the flick.

"Preorders begin with the launch of the newsletter"

Odd, for such an unusual figure.

June 24th... isn't that when the Clone LT goes up too.

Last edited:
Back