Premium Format Gamora (Marvel Now!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the base. It's pretty much a solid slab. But I do think it's funny to see what some people dislike about one piece, others dislike on another piece. I.E.: the too tall vs too short base. The plain base vs eccentric base. The action vs museum. I feel really bad for sideshow, they can't win for trying banana

I think it all depends on companion pieces, there's plenty of Marvel statues with normal sized bases. They confirmed at least one companion piece for this one, plus it matches well with flying Cpt Marvel. Can't really complain here, even pricing is kinda fair.

The Knife, the classic SS Exclusive :lol Either way that is one beautiful statue though

pose is great. base is not my favorite. exclusive is unimaginative. but gamora herself looks pretty cool-aid.

Gamora is looking good. Hopefully the rumored Angela companion piece becomes a reality! .:pray:

This piece is not bad. It actually looks pretty good. I'm just not sure if it's a first day PO.

This piece is not bad. It actually looks pretty good. I'm just not sure if it's a first day PO.

I'm not sure if it is a PO at all for me. The statue looks great but I am saving the space and funds for other statues I need more (Flash, Green Lantern, Spidey, Black Panther, etc.).

I really like the base and the dynamic pose! It kind of gives the whole thing an interesting setting and makes you wonder what the story behind it is. Congrats to everyone who gets this statue.

Yeah, the blog price has been changed too. I think maybe someone did a typo when they made the post.

*Correction: Price was previously listed as $449.99, and has been updated. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Nice price bump to $500. SS can't throw in another HS for that price like Captain Marvel and Dark Phoenix? Nevermind, the EX is a knife so totally worth it.

Dang, was excited for this to be $449, but still gonna grab it. Looks great in the pics paired with Captain Marvel.

Back