Premium Format Gamora (Marvel Now!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gamora and Angela would make for one hot shelve.

hhhhh.jpg

9522b0f65b2fe243c2a3ab19e2aca68e.jpg

300462_press05.jpg

300462_press04.jpg

300462_press06.jpg

300462_press07.jpg

gamorasm.jpg

300462_press08-1.jpg

300462_press09-1.jpg

300462_press10.jpg

300462_press11.jpg

3004621_press02.jpg

I like the pose and more surprisingly i actually like the base. But i wish it had another portrait with some sort of expression.

The complete lack of expression is disappointing. A sly smile or angry expression would bring the statue to life. I'd rather have another HS than a knife--they used the same EX with Black Widow and Machiko.

Looks pretty great.
Tho the lack of guns, in thighs holsters at least, is kinda odd...

Love the base. It's pretty much a solid slab. But I do think it's funny to see what some people dislike about one piece, others dislike on another piece. I.E.: the too tall vs too short base. The plain base vs eccentric base. The action vs museum. I feel really bad for sideshow, they can't win for trying banana

now this is this the Gamora I hope to eventually see in the movies! I LOVE the Mass Effect-y armor/suit and I thought the only thing realy missing from Zoe Saldana's makeup was the yellow circles around her eyes. Plus, I absolutely loved Bendis' Guardians run. Other than that, I think this PF looks gorgeous like the Captain Marvel one and may tempt me to start collecting Marvel PF's along with my DC ones.

I'm not a comic book reader (too darn complex to get into at this point), but DANG! This statue is gorgeous.

Back