Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they have a fulfillment center stateside

Yeah maybe.

I've been trying to figure out how early (or late) I got my order in after preorders went live.

I ordered 12/18 at 11:50 p.m. California time.

But my order states being made at 19/12/13. So I'm assuming they're somewhere in Europe... Anybody know?

Yeah maybe.

I've been trying to figure out how early (or late) I got my order in after preorders went live.

I ordered 12/18 at 11:50 p.m. California time.

But my order states being made at 19/12/13. So I'm assuming they're somewhere in Europe... Anybody know?

I believe they are. I faintly remember on Facebook one time it said a UK location when they posted. They do have a fulfillment warehouse in at least EU, USA, and AUS.

I got my order in an hour late cause they didn't give the day for the reveal, and just said "this week" and I was still sleeping cause they do them between 10am-12pm EST. This, and the Talso statue are the only ones I've been a hour late for. HCZ,Gordon and Dragonborn I ordered as soon as they went live. HCZ I got #16, Dragonborn I got #38. If you're trying to judge how low your number will be. I'm hoping to stay under 50 with Laura. This does seem to be more popular though.

Last edited:
I believe they are. I faintly remember on Facebook one time it said a UK location when they posted. They do have a fulfillment warehouse in at least EU, USA, and AUS.

I got my order in an hour late cause they didn't give the day for the reveal, and just said "this week" and I was still sleeping cause they do them between 10am-12pm EST. This, and the Talso statue are the only ones I've been a hour late for. HCZ,Gordon and Dragonborn I ordered as soon as they went live. HCZ I got #16, Dragonborn I got #38. If you're trying to judge how low your number will be. I'm hoping to stay under 50 with Laura. This does seem to be more popular though.

I didn't even know about this piece until 11:50 p.m. Wednesday night.

I went online and came to Sideshow and stumbled across this thread. I then immediately put my order in. Too bad cause I was home ALL day and had no idea about this...

I'm hoping at least for a # in the 2~digit range as opposed to the 3~digit range.

But since it appears I got my oder in HOURS after it went live I'm not sure of the likely hood of that.

Regardless though if my number is high or low, should they continue this line in some capacity, it will be neat to own a singular # throughout the production line

I wish SS would have offered that instead of making things completely random.

I like how First 4 Figures does it. To me the number is meaningless, but the way F4F does it actually gives it value. If you get one in a series, then you can register it so that all the ones you get following that will also be that number. I think it's a cool system for the collectors as it gives a kind of value to the number as a collecting tool. I can imagine someone who got the number seven for three statues in a row would be quite proud displaying them as such.

I like how First 4 Figures does it. To me the number is meaningless, but the way F4F does it actually gives it value. If you get one in a series, then you can register it so that all the ones you get following that will also be that number. I think it's a cool system for the collectors as it gives a kind of value to the number as a collecting tool. I can imagine someone who got the number seven for three statues in a row would be quite proud displaying them as such.

Gaming Heads does that too within each series.

I feel the same way. Usually I don't care about numbers, but when I'm able to get the same one across a series, it's kinda of nice. 3 out of the 4 F4F Zelda Twilight Princess statues I own are number 19, which adds something to the collectible aspect I suppose.

It almost fees like that number is being made specifically for you. It's so cool because you basically own that number in the [insert franchise here] line.

I'm very stuck on whether to order this--i love the game/reboot and wanted a statue of her--but---im not that big a fan of how the head looks..not this asian thing ppl have been saying but rather the paint/'dirt' thats supposed 2 be on her face--if you look @ the zoomed in picture of her face :
horizontal_09.jpg

the eyeliner looks way too thick, her face looks yellow, and I can see the brush strokes in her face…so that makes me question the purchase…also i would hate to buy this piece and then see SS come out and make one and it looks spot on--what do you guys think??

She looks a tad asian in the game too. I dunno I think it looks pretty good. So far the in hand pics of gaming heads stuff appears.to match their prototypes. Hard to say how an ssc piece would turn out

the eyeliner is thick in the game too.

Last edited:
i disagree i think the eyeliner is much thicker in the statue pics than that---i even asked a girl n she said def thicker in a one vs the other comparison…really the face is the ONLY thing holding me back from ordering

The face that you can make out the eye liner in the second picture, despite the dark lighting, to me suggests it is also quite thick...

Very decent effort, nice statue but the face is way off compared to her ingame inspiration.

I think Snad has shown it well.

The statue looks way more asian than the in game shot.

Back