Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they just stop at Lara. No one else in the game was memorable except Sam.

For me, this is most likely the only one I will buy.

That's a fair answer and hoestly I hope you're in the minority as I wouldn't want the line to fizzle out due to no interest.

On a side note, I really hope this piece sells out for GH. Especially with them being a newer company and all. I want them to be successful.

I see a lot of their previous exclusives are still available on their site and that worries me.

I just know if this same exact piece were created by Sideshow and put up for sale on Sideshow's site it would go quick. It's a great representation of the new Lara at quarter scale with only a 500 ES.

But since it's coming from GH, it will probably take longer to sell out which is unfortunate...

im one of the people who dont collect statues. i dont because i havent found one or any that i REALLY MUST HAVE for various reasons. if i saw one i really did want it would end up not having the same quality paint job as the proto or i myself wasnt really impressed with the in hand pics. i really would collect them and i do spend a lot on the other things i collect, so money isnt really the issue. another reason i havent bought one is because, while i really may love a statue, i hadnt even played the game or really know anything about the character. i think itd be silly to buy these statues merely based on aesthetics unless it is a generic character. i scan all types of threads on this site under collectibles and dont actually collect them. i may have an opinion popular or not by what i see and if something looks bad to me it doesnt mean im a "statue hater", someone who does collect them may have the same opinion. you know what it was like before you started collecting them, as soon as you got your first one you were hooked. people are haters and convert as soon as they get something they were just hating on. theres all different variables. oh well................

im one of the people who dont collect statues. i dont because i havent found one or any that i REALLY MUST HAVE for various reasons. if i saw one i really did want it would end up not having the same quality paint job as the proto or i myself wasnt really impressed with the in hand pics. i really would collect them and i do spend a lot on the other things i collect, so money isnt really the issue. another reason i havent bought one is because, while i really may love a statue, i hadnt even played the game or really know anything about the character. i think itd be silly to buy these statues merely based on aesthetics unless it is a generic character. i scan all types of threads on this site under collectibles and dont actually collect them. i may have an opinion popular or not by what i see and if something looks bad to me it doesnt mean im a "statue hater", someone who does collect them may have the same opinion. you know what it was like before you started collecting them, as soon as you got your first one you were hooked. people are haters and convert as soon as they get something they were just hating on. theres all different variables. oh well................

I was always a 1/6 guy, and then I got bit by the HT bug and was collecting them, but once GH said they were doing Half-Life I bought into the statue game and haven't looked back, And honestly have no current desire to buy 1/6 again. It's strange. I'd love to make my first Sideshow statue purchase but nothing wows me besides maybe the Pacific Rim stuff.

I was always a 1/6 guy, and then I got bit by the HT bug and was collecting them, but once GH said they were doing Half-Life I bought into the statue game and haven't looked back, And honestly have no current desire to buy 1/6 again. It's strange. I'd love to make my first Sideshow statue purchase but nothing wows me besides maybe the Pacific Rim stuff.

I used to only collect 1/6 too. Then I stopped collecting all together for a few years to save money, and just got back into it a couple of months ago. Now I'm strictly 1/4 and I can't believe I stuck to 1/6 for so long! Although, I'll be breaking my 'no more 1/6' rule when the GH Jak & Daxter statue comes out. I've just gotta have it.

As far as Sideshow goes, it's just a matter of taste. I've fallen in love with mixed media, which is why I'm buying a heap of stuff from them. But if you're not really into mixed media then I think companies like GH are doing an absolutely fantastic job of their 1/4 fully sculpted statues. The sculpted clothing on this Lara statue looks fantastic.

this gave me wood
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rg1yeKse5Xo[/ame]

don't forget there is a coupon of 30$ for the excl. If you already ordered without, just contact there customerservice. (SEYLC34)

and I know most of their excl are not sold out. Mainly because the previous statues were not from the biggest licence to buy stuff from.

I have all three gamingheads excl team fortress statues (Sniper is on the way) an they are really nice. I think gamingheads will go the same road as F4F. Some of their statues were pretty long available, but try and find now some of the first Zelda or Metroid statues for a decent price.

Amazing looking piece .... head sculpt looks a little Asian but overall its great.

That was an AWESOME trailer!!! SO happy to have this on order.

I've been playing the game again recently and I really do like the other characters. I'd love for them to do Roth next. He was a great father-figure to Lara.

don't forget there is a coupon of 30$ for the excl. If you already ordered without, just contact there customerservice. (SEYLC34)

I just checked my email, and they applied the discount to my already existing order.

GREAT costumer service right there!

I think gamingheads will go the same road as F4F. Some of their statues were pretty long available, but try and find now some of the first Zelda or Metroid statues for a decent price.

Definitely agree here. I bought the Skull Kid statue several years ago for a little over $100. They are now going on eBay for over $900. I'm not sure if any of GamingHead's statues have seen that kind of mark up, but if they have, I'm glad I got my preorder for Lara in.

and I know most of their excl are not sold out. Mainly because the previous statues were not from the biggest licence to buy stuff from.

I have all three gamingheads excl team fortress statues (Sniper is on the way) an they are really nice. I think gamingheads will go the same road as F4F. Some of their statues were pretty long available, but try and find now some of the first Zelda or Metroid statues for a decent price.

Thanks for the infor, do you happen to know if their statues value will drop? Usually such expensive statue shouldn't be like that. Thanks again

Where is gamingheads located? Went to checkout and United Kingdom was in the default. If so $30 for shipping to Alaska is a steal.

Back