Gaming Heads 1/4 Lara Croft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't decide if I should replace my Guardian of Light PF with the Gaming Heads Lara. What a hard decision!?

Unless you're a huge fan of Lara, I'd say only get the representation from the game you liked the most. In my case, that was the Lara from Legend. I'm not crazy about the new direction they've taken Lara's personality in the reboot, so I'm probably going to pass on this one.

So it looks like it would be in the US wear house until Mid Oct now. DAMN!

Where did you get this information from? Any information when the ones from the european wharehouse are getting shipped?

@LionHeart: I absolutely loved the reboot and nearly didnt play Guardian of Light, but I absolutely love the pose of the Sideshow Lara. So that's where my dilemma is coming from. Eventually I need both of them. :D

I have 2 Laras in my collection so far, Guardian of Light PF and Snow Day. I PO'ed GH's Lara on Day 1 but, wasn't impressed with how the production pieces came out, so I cancelled. Sucks because I actually loved playing the reboot and I dig the new look. I was so looking forward to displaying reboot Lara next to her other versions. Oh well.

I really enjoyed the reboot and thought that's what the franchise needed to stay relevant. That being said I'm going to wait for more in hand pics. I would like a depiction of her from the reboot but the pics so far have been volatile.

Looks good to me. :rock

Eh44z3.jpg

Gaming Heads are starting to annoy me. I haven't been charged the third payment yet! Anyone else in the same situation? I emailed them asking for clarification..

I asked them when the U.S. market will be getting ours and they said not until October. So expect your final payment then.

Unless you're a huge fan of Lara, I'd say only get the representation from the game you liked the most. In my case, that was the Lara from Legend. I'm not crazy about the new direction they've taken Lara's personality in the reboot, so I'm probably going to pass on this one.

Same here, Legend Lara is my favorite, not a big fan of the personality and voice of the reboot Lara. I think the statue looks cool, but I'll stick to my 1/6 Sideshow figure from 2008. :lol

Same here, Legend Lara is my favorite, not a big fan of the personality and voice of the reboot Lara. I think the statue looks cool, but I'll stick to my 1/6 Sideshow figure from 2008. :lol

Don't talk about my Camilla like that, rite [emoji35]

Ha!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks good to me. :rock
The dirt pattern on the face is still not good, but it's sure not much visible in the dark and with this image size. If I doesn't cancel it, I will try with some pastels to make those marks more realistics.

The dirt pattern on the face is still not good, but it's sure not much visible in the dark and with this image size. If I doesn't cancel it, I will try with some pastels to make those marks more realistics.

Is it as good as the prototype? No, but under normal condition it's pretty good. If you want a super blown up picture of the face zoomed in 10 times the size of the actual statue it may not look fantastic but that's not the way it's normally viewed. I'm happy with the way it turned out.

Back