GameToys - Ichigo Kurosaki (1/6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn’t normally list my purchases like this, but I do want to share what I ranked this set over recently. I got IG-11, the Mando Scout w/Speeder, Mysterio, 2 501st troopers, a Coruscant Guard, Asmus Toys Galadriel, Infamous Toys Space Wizard, Mtoys Agent Tony, I finally bought the newest Mk7 Iron Man, and this set. That’s a new record, previous was 8 so I just guessed 8. I think it’s just a byproduct of so many delays this year.

Some of those others are downright fantastic figures, but I still choose this set as the best thing I received(my sincere opinion). I think this figure will end up under appreciated because it’s not Ichigo proper.
Wow that was quite the list, some beautiful pieces in there & just a testament to how good this is

Good news...my one was actually waiting for me at my mum n dad's when I picked up my daughter :)

IMG20210920181943.jpg

IMG20210920182153.jpg

Opened him up for a quick peek & he looks frankly amazing, hopefully get a bit more time with him tomorrow

So chuffed he's finally here & agree think this will get overlooked, which is a shame as he deserves much more attention

Neil

Awesome. Have fun setting it up!
Thanks buddy
Not likely to get around to it until the weekend now but really looking forward to it

Sorry I meant the 'regular' ichigo like the first release
The only place I’ve seen the original left is eBay. For $400 plus.

Yeah like @Magnusstewardson said think your only chance now is eBay I'm afraid but prices are ridiculous for him now
Think my one was about £110 at release

Hope you can track one down though he's so worth it

Neil

What type or brand body do you recommend to build a second Ichigo(shikai) without the expensive original body?

Back