GameToys - Ichigo Kurosaki (1/6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opened Ichigo last night. He's really cool, but the first thing I noticed is how tall he is. He towers over all my other figures. GameToys is definitely doing their own thing with scale. Hopefully Cloud isn't that big.

Looking forward to getting the extra body so I can use the Shinigami clothing.

Opened Ichigo last night. He's really cool, but the first thing I noticed is how tall he is. He towers over all my other figures. GameToys is definitely doing their own thing with scale. Hopefully Cloud isn't that big.

Looking forward to getting the extra body so I can use the Shinigami clothing.

Definitely way to tall to be 1/6 but i still love everything about it. i will mod to get him down to size. i hope they make kenpachi !!!!

very true... kenpachi is like 6'8 also. so he will be large.

Attachments

• kenpachi1.jpg
    kenpachi1.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 122
  • zaraki 2.jpg
    zaraki 2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 115
Kenpachi would be an instant buy, he's been my favorite character from the start. If they make him in scale with Ichigo, he'd be as big as HT Thanos.

Got the extra body in today, and put the Shinigami outfit on. I can't tie the neat bow on the waist sash like they do in the promo pics, but put together he looks cool.

Got the extra body in today, and put the Shinigami outfit on. I can't tie the neat bow on the waist sash like they do in the promo pics, but put together he looks cool.
Sounds like it came with the shoes. Nice.

I do think Byakuya has a better chance of being made as with Hat’nClogs, Ikkaku, or Renji, characters they could make with the body they already developed. Full Bleach line would require several sizes of bodies. Could shortcut and mold a male top half for a smaller female body and Hitsugaya or Hanatoro could be made too. I’ll buy what ever figures they make, hopefully they get a bigger body developed for Kenpachi and Sado though.

seeing as how few Ichigo figures were produced and how they don't rush to make even a second batch, i doubt the line will continue at all.

soooooo i guess the "second batch" never happens?
judging by zero news and interest in this thread.

soooooo i guess the "second batch" never happens?
judging by zero news and interest in this thread.

Maybe everyone who really wanted to get this has already found what they were looking for?))

Back