GameToys - Ichigo Kurosaki (1/6)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave up on this after getting swindled by that seller on Ebay but finally caved and ordered on 😭 it got delivered today while im stuck at work, can’t wait to get home to open it

Pics or it did not happen ;)

So happy 😭 but he has a really loose leg unfortunately so may have to track down a replacement body 😔
B2218B28-E797-46D6-A73B-BD8D8A686B37.jpeg

So happy 😭 but he has a really loose leg unfortunately so may have to track down a replacement body 😔View attachment 572016

Awesome, so pleased you got one, but sad to hear about the leg issue
Hope you can get a replacement body

Missed out on this unfortunately, no desire to pay the stupidity of aftermarket pricing for this. Here's hoping to see this as a possible reissue with their official license company, RocketToys.

I'm hoping they re-issue the body again at least
Also I REALLY want news on any more from the line...really hope it's not just one & done

For those that have this, how satisfied are you with GameToys quality?

With my ones I'm really pleased with them.
They look great, Tailoring is first class, paint apps perfect, no issues with loose joints etc. & the quality of the accessories is really good...the bankai swords are so sharp you could have someone's eye out ;) lol

Neil

With my ones I'm really pleased with them.
They look great, Tailoring is first class, paint apps perfect, no issues with loose joints etc. & the quality of the accessories is really good...the bankai swords are so sharp you could have someone's eye out ;) lol

Neil
Thank you so much for your response!

Is it possible to remove the top part of the body/torso from the waist legs? If I can’t get a replacement body for the normal ichigo I might buy a white version body and switch the legs

So does anyone else think this line is one & done?
Can't expect we'll see any future announcements now, think it's been too long :(

I so want someone else to pair with Ichigo now but can't see much happening

Neil

Supposedly there is a Vasto Lorde Ichigo in development. Development pics are in the GT FFVII channel. I never got this original figure, not worth the $500+ people demand for it now. Doubt they'll ever do a reissue run.

Supposedly there is a Vasto Lorde Ichigo in development. Development pics are in the GT FFVII channel. I never got this original figure, not worth the $500+ people demand for it now. Doubt they'll ever do a reissue run.
I agree they won’t ever do a reissue for ichigo but I think a 1000 year blood war ichigo is possible, would be the next best thing

I just hope the people who did the naruto figures get the license for bleach and do those.

I just hope the people who did the naruto figures get the license for bleach and do those.
I’m pretty sure its been lowkey confirmed that rocketoys who made the naruto figures are the same company as gametoys

I’m pretty sure its been lowkey confirmed that rocketoys who made the naruto figures are the same company as gametoys
They are as far as I know. GT is the unofficial arm, while Rocket Toys is the official one. If they get the license for Bleach, then we should also expect the attached price tag that comes with it.

Oooh that would be cool to get.
Hopefully turns out to be true
I didn't realise he had gone up that much
Hollow Ichigo still seems to be available at reasonable price...Toys Wonderland have him currently

I agree they won’t ever do a reissue for ichigo but I think a 1000 year blood war ichigo is possible, would be the next best thing
I'd buy all the Ichigo's lol
That said I still want more Shinigami to pair with him
Surely we need at least a Rukia & Renji??

Neil

Back