Gambit Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bet in the not to distant future that Rogue will be sought after once again. (if she isn't already) I think she still looks fine along side Gambit, but if you want to take a magnifying glass to any collectable, I'm sure we'll find poor apps etc.

I assure you a Ski-Style Rogue might just be :naughty

I could see it doubling in price under certain conditions.

1. Several years from now when the 90s X-Men PFs are almost done people who jump on the band wagon with the eventual Beast, Storm, Jean, etc., will probably want a few of the older statues. So far Gambit is the most well liked X-Men PF even if not most people's favorite X-Man. It's taken 5 years to get to Psylocke, the 5th X-Men PF for that era. It was a 14 person roster. It'll be a while before we're done and despite Rogue, Gambit matches with the rest of his teammates.

2. It might not effect the PF anyway, but SSC said no Gambit comiquette is in the works. They did say eventually they'd get to one. But as long as there is none your only choice for a full body Gambit from SSC is the PF.

Either way, grail or no grail, personally it was the peice I wanted most so I'm glad to have it.

You do have a point there. Can't argue that

Let me know if you are going to be selling it. I have a firend locally here looking for one.

Thanks

mine :

P1090520.JPG

P1090518.JPG

P1090523.JPG

P1090528.JPG

P1090532.JPG

P1090534.JPG

P1090548.JPG

Your photos inspired me to unpack my Gambit.
Can't believe I was on the fence initially.
So happy to have him in my collection.

You getting all the X-Men PFs?
Keep up the good work bro.

For against I would not take all the PF x-men, for the moment I am disappointed cyclops, colossus is if the future pre-orders ... ;)

Back